Default ep1 endgame question.

If I beat episode one is it possible to get that twin dagger pa karen has?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

From what I recall, once you beat story mode, Karen's card should be unlocked and she gives both Twin Dagger PAs as S-Rank rewards.

I see. Thanks.

I don't know why but everytime I get to the final chapter I burn out on the game. It was stupid of me to watch spoilers on youtube. =/
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 30, 2015 at 08:09 PM.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I recall, once you beat story mode, Karen's card should be unlocked and she gives both Twin Dagger PAs as S-Rank rewards.
    Just want to add on/clarify this, but in story mode she is permanently gone. She will be available in Extra mode though. She obviously still shows up in Story mode when you redo the final missions but not for free missions. I don't know if you can still get her Dagger PA like that though.

If you're playing the PC/PS2 version, I think you can purchase her other PA when you move over to AOTI.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    Just want to add on/clarify this, but in story mode she is permanently gone. She will be available in Extra mode though. She obviously still shows up in Story mode when you redo the final missions but not for free missions. I don't know if you can still get her Dagger PA like that though.

If you're playing the PC/PS2 version, I think you can purchase her other PA when you move over to AOTI.
    So wait, its possible Karen doesn't return after you've advanced the plot to a certain point of the game? I guess that means I need to spam Evacuation until she gives the twin dagger pa I need.
    Probably at lv 30-45. *Shrugs*
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 31, 2015 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    So wait, its possible Karen doesn't return after you've advanced the plot to a certain point of the game? I guess that means I need to spam Evacuation until she gives the twin dagger pa I need.
    Probably at lv 30-45. *Shrugs*
    Around like chapter 4 or 5, she will become permanently unavailable for free missions (only in story mode). IIRC you're good up until you start the main story mission of chapter 5, so you should be good until then. Spamming that one quick Parum mission is the best way to earn it. Don't forget Hyuga and Maya also disappear later on if you want their PAs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    Around like chapter 4 or 5, she will become permanently unavailable for free missions (only in story mode). IIRC you're good up until you start the main story mission of chapter 5, so you should be good until then. Spamming that one quick Parum mission is the best way to earn it. Don't forget Hyuga and Maya also disappear later on if you want their PAs
    The finish time for Creature Discomfort is under a minute, right? Btw I forgot Hyuga and Maya disappear.
    Is Evacuation eaiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    The finish time for Creature Discomfort is under a minute, right? Btw I forgot Hyuga and Maya disappear.
    Is Evacuation eaiser?
    Somewhere in between 1-2 minutes. It's by far the fastest mission for grinding out those S-rank rewards. You can skip Maya's stuff as both Dizas and Rentis become available in the shops later anyways.

Evacuation takes more time. The enemies are higher level too, so its entirely up to you if you wanna do that instead. It's slower though.

I see thanks guys. I appreciate the help.

I don't know why but everytime I get to the final chapter I burn out on the game. It was stupid of me to watch spoilers on youtube.