Default new player looking for help with braver battle bow build

Hey guy's, so I'm pretty new to pso2, been playing for about 3 or 4 days.

I was wondering about builds.
    I want to play a battle bow build on my braver, yet it seems katana is more popular and pretty much all the builds I'm finding are for that.

I've barely touched my skill tree at all, I'm level 27, and the only think I've put on my tree was maxing out dex 1 and almost maxing dex 2.

I have a fairly decent bow, and max grind utilities.
    So I'm set on armor and a weapon.

I mainly just need to know what skills I should be getting and what pa I should use.

It's all a little confusing to me right now.

So any help would be greatly appreciated

From here on out, don't put anymore Dex ups into your build. You'll want to focus on the BR's skills and such. Theres 1 thing you'll want to ask yourself before getting too carried away onward.

Will you be a precision weakspot heavy bursting damage Bow? or Do you want an all around damage Bow usage?
    If you want to do huge bursts but not so much elsewise: Focus on the skill: Weak Stance (Circle target+sword). Those skills allows your damage to do more when you find an enemies weakspot (heads usually, or some noticable weakspot like the Giant spider Ragne's red pulsing brain behind its head) but less if you dont hit those spots. You'll need to be more accurate with aiming. People prefer this route because they'll aquire the subclass and choose Ranger which also has alot of Weakspot damage boosts so it works hand and hand.

If you don't care as much to do huge bursts, you can focus on the Average Stance (which is what Katana's will use too) its the sword with the up arrow. Which is just a smaller flat damage increase. You will always do more on weakspots but you won't be dedicated to just attacking them. Once you get subclasses HUnter or RAnger can work pretty well with the class as both can increase your damage output

I found this tree in the PSOw Guide section forum for PSO2: Builds and such ver 3
    Bow
    However its dedicated to do burst damage on weakspots. Not just flat out damage increase.

Alterentively Hybrid is a more use either weapon type build, but you can omit anything involving Katana's since you wont be using them. (That's like 14 level SP) I'd use some on "Charge Shot" on the far right side to give more damage if you charge your bow fires.

Good luck!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Do you want to be close range Bow or long range Bow?
    Close range = Bow, Twin Guns, Rifle
    Long range = Bow, Launcher, Rifle
    Long range is more for high risk single shot big damage kills.
    Not sure how good close range is now because they nerfed Chain Trigger/Finish.

Also, you don't need to put any points into Dex. Avoid using skillis to up stats unless you have no other choice.
    My ranged mags are pure ranged attack. No other stats.

Here are some some skill trees to start you off.
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Ranger notes:
    - Good for long range damage multipliers. You need to main Ranger to get the Sharpshooter bonus.
    - You can take advantage of Bullet Keep if you use Launcher <-> Rifle (but not Bow).
    - If you get Power Bullet, you'll get +100 ranged attack for a short while after loading any special bullet. Not sure if this is worth the 5 points though.
    - Standing Snipe works by applying a damage multiplier to your next attack after remaining idle for 1 second. Kind of annoying to use, but important.
    - Tool Mastery allows you to regain some PP just by hitting with thrown grenades. Also works with Stun Grenade, but people don't seem to like Stun Grenade much (doesn't work on everything).

Gunner notes:
    - Gunner is good for close range damage multipliers.
    - Showtime doesn't have much downtime. Think of it as a short stance (damage multiplier), but it can also be used to tauint enemies into attacking you.
    - You need to equip a Twin Machinegun to activate Showtime, but the damage bonus will carry over to all weapons once it's activated.
    - Hightime: damage increase over time, but it resets if you get hit.
    - Chain Trigger is kinda difficult so sustain by yourself. It's particularly great in groups.
    - Try to keep Perfect Keeper up all the time, for maximum damage.

Braver notes:
    - Weak Stance means you need to aim for weak points or the enemy's head. You get way more damage that way.
    - Average Stance is good for general attacks, but you won't get as much damage as Weak Stance.
    - Rapid Shoot requires about 2-3 shots before it fully activates. Try to save Rapid Shoot for when you need to deal the most damage, for its damage bonus and also for regenerating PP.
    - Only reasons to use as a main are if the weapon requires it, or if you use Katana Combat.

You may want to refer to the Ranger guide in the guides section for more info.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 30, 2015 at 11:01 PM.