Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cool! Keep practicing you'll improve a lot!

earlyish morning poop posting? Check

*obligatory link because lazy to copypasta* It's a sequel to my Jam entry for January I think? Fluffy wish fulfillment that was inspired by my own snowball fights I had way back when.

Whoa ho ho long time right <o<

Anyway I've been super busy, being accepted into college and sudden job shifts do that <o<

BUT I did attempt inktober when I had the time so not completely wasted right? (note one of the inktober drawings is slightly NSFW. It covers up the naughty bits but there is nudity.

Fresh off the writing document is my Nov. Jam entry for PSA.
    ((go do it, it's basically a Draw this again Meme without the meme :V))

It's a rewrite of this piece of turd I did in Sept. 2010

Word Count is a 3171. And as such it might be a bit long so here spoilered below and as usual the DA link to said entry if you want to read about my comments about it.

Spoiler!

Also I apologize about my neglect on the polls recently in PSA so busy with rl stuff once again OTL
    forgive me Q-senpai ; ~;

*blows off dust from this thread; hacks up a lung*

It's been a really really REALLY long time. For that I am sorry, life is mad busy with school and birthdays and work and conventions. But I'll try to be more active now that I'm getting a hang of this whole "adulting" thing. There's OC/Canon ships sailing but I try not to make it the main thing

So first I bring you a fanfic well a series, it's a re-rewrite of my first PS fanfics. I'm still more a writer than an artist but I couldn't forget my PS roots with my fics. So I brushed it up and give it a read if you want.

Spoiler!

Just something of Kusari. I wanted to go simplistic with the details while still making it noticeable so I hope I did that right.

*Moves hands furiously to move a wall of spiders webs away*

AAAAAAAAMMMMMIIIIIIIIIiiiiiii!!!

Funny that i've known about Ao3 for a long while now but never bothered to write in it. Cool to see you rewriting your stories though, 30 chapters is a lot and I don't think I would ever have the motivation to do that, maybe. Welcome back.

How does it make you feel to look back at an old work and compare it to your writing today?

@Q HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI I'm sorry I haven't been doing my group duties again OTL

@Yoshiblue : I was the same way tbh, I had friends who posted on there and finally convinced me that I should. To look back at my old stuff and now I can definitely see an improvement. It's a bit more time consuming but the results are worth it. I think it's in part of me doing NaNoWriMo each year (or attempt to). It feels good that all the work is paying off

So I'm back again with a couple things

Here's some sketches I've done I'm slowly getting back into drawing on my tablet after not using it for so long. At the most I can manage rough sketches and headshots but I think I can slowly work to full stuff again. Maybe

And then another fanfic It's not Phantasy Star related, but Baten Kaitos. I discovered it around the same time as Phantasy Star so it holds a place in my heart as well. I figured I could at least give a little to the fandom.

nice! thanks for sharing