Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

No, I can't log in. I haven't tried. If I really had to, maybe I would. But considering how bored I was with the game before all this happened, I doubt I'd try hard.
    Still, I need to get back in to go through the new story missions. I need to figure out how everything fits together before I start writing about it.

Spoiler!

@Zorafim: Oh, that. My idea about the origin of Newmans in PSO2 is that they started out as genetic experiments to help humans harness photon energy. Over time, as their numbers grew, they basically became a self-sustaining race (through procreation). Whether or not Sega would agree with that theory, I have no idea. Like I said, big portions of the PSO2 backstory are still a mystery.

CHAPTER 2.1 [2/14/15]
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

CHAPTER 2.2 [2/21/15]
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Whew, okay! Finally getting around to reading this and feeding my hype for your next story (my first post on PSOW in a long time, wow o_O)

Spoiler!

@CelestialBlade: Thanks, and welcome back I guess? About the music, how early are we talking here? A few seconds, or like 30+? Some songs were unfortunately a little shorter than I would've liked and I couldn't find an extended version to use. But yeah, sometimes it's just hard to gauge how fast others will read. I know my own story so I read it a little quicker, maybe.

CHAPTER 3.1 [2/28/15]
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Uhg, stop updating so frequently and consistently so I don't feel so bad about being behind!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Uhg, stop updating so frequently and consistently so I don't feel so bad about being behind!
    You know me, my updates are like the trains--they're never late! (If I can help it, that is.)

But like I said before, if you're busy don't feel bad about reading only a chapter or two and commenting on wherever you're at. I'd rather people were behind--and commented--than held in all their comments until they catch up.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

There, caught up. I'm glad I waited until I was rested, your stuff doesn't deserve any less than my full attention. I'm not sure if it took me until now to notice, or if I had just forgotten. But your music selection is so good. I guess you've been at this for so long that it's basically a skill to you now, but I'm honestly jealous of how well you can match a track to a scene.

Spoiler!

@Zorafim: I'm glad you like the music. I put a lot of effort into finding songs that match, thematically, with what I've written. Sometimes I get it right away and other times I spend hours looking for a single song.
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Almost thought you updated early...........

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?