Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Default Datamined content: Gal Gryphon, Ultimate Amduscia, additional stuff

Courtesy of PSUMods:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikinface
    A lot of new enemies this time. It''s late so not sure if I missed any. Reorganised them into relevant groups.

As always, none of this is confirmation of anything. Treat it as potential future content until Sega announces it officially.

Magatsus.
    en_mono_greatevilex_1.ice
    en_mono_greatevilex_2.ice
    en_mono_greatevilex_3.ice

Future Harukotan enemies
    en_mono_lantern_a.ice
    en_mono_oni_ax.ice
    en_toy_pipe_a.ice

Ultimate Lilipa
    en_ult_mecha_panth_busterrare.ice
    en_ult_mecha_panth_bladerare.ice

Ultimate Amduscia
    en_ult_dragon_wolf_a.ice
    en_ult_dragon_wolf_b.ice
    en_ult_dragon_gladiator_common.ice
    en_ult_dragon_gladiator_ar.ice
    en_ult_dragon_rizardman_a.ice
    en_ult_dragon_rizardman_b.ice
    en_ult_dragon_rizardman_c.ice
    en_ult_dragon_flyraptor_a.ice
    en_ult_dragon_flyraptor_ar.ice
    en_ult_dragon_hammer_a.ice

NPCs
    en_chr15_aoldex.ice
    en_char01_maskman_dsex.ice

What the fuck
    en_galgriffon_a.ice
    en_galgriffon_rare.ice
    Discuss.

Edit: Note: The '.ice' on the end of all names is just a file extension.
    Last edited by Maenara; Feb 12, 2015 at 03:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Well, I can't foresee Gal Gryphon being the foe of Ultimate Amduscia, and given that we've been seeing nice glimpses of Harukotan Area 2 (I'll call it Ravine until we know more about it), perhaps Gal Gryphon is the the next big boss?

I mean, because "Mono" symbolizes all the Kuronians, given what I've seen outta past datamines ("Mono_Oni_Ax" means Axe Wielder Kuronian, whilst Lantern could mean many things, but is probably based on a Lamp Ghost Yokai - given the theme that they've been running all Kuronians on). We know that Magatsu is a motherfucking Asura, but that doesn't exactly run to the Yokai theme, unless they're ripping from Zen Buddhism now.

I'm expecting the "Toy_Pipe" dude to maybe come off as a reference to a certain Chinese tube toy (which has had my fingers trapped on many an occassion - curse my youth), because I can't see what else it could be.

Looks to be an interesting set of things coming up - now if you would kindly get to finalizing this new area SEGA, perhaps I can properly unsheathe my Hypesaber so you can eat my mesetas and time?

Oh man would love to see an updated Gal Gryphon in PSO 2! I can remember his bgm so epic.
    Deuman: ナギサ 75Br 75Hu 75Gu 75Fi 75Bo 72Ra 75Fo 88Hr 95Ph

Human: Rikudou Sennin 63Hu 53Fi

Newman: Yoruchi 53Hu 40Fi 53Br

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Pain View Post
    Oh man would love to see an updated Gal Gryphon in PSO 2! I can remember his bgm so epic.
    I am so hyped for more classic PSO enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Pain View Post
    I can quite assure you, our opinions differ greatly on this one. Especially on this comment:

I can remember his bgm so epic.
    I've listened to his BGM constantly, and even Gol Dragon's theme sounded better than Ol' Featherface. Hell, even with kill vids on Youtube, I don't understand what you see in that dude. He just seems like an EP1 Dragon that flings rocks and flies around like an aircraft instead of tunneling underground and spiking you to death (and EP1 Dragon was FAR more awe inspiring - hell, to this day I consider his BGM to be a breakthrough in first boss themes).

Gal Gryphon is returning? Cool, I'll beat him the same way I beat the original. *starts looking up lightning resist units*

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    I can quite assure you, our opinions differ greatly on this one. Especially on this comment:

I've listened to his BGM constantly, and even Gol Dragon's theme sounded better than Ol' Featherface. Hell, even with kill vids on Youtube, I don't understand what you see in that dude. He just seems like an EP1 Dragon that flings rocks and flies around like an aircraft instead of tunneling underground and spiking you to death (and EP1 Dragon was FAR more awe inspiring - hell, to this day I consider his BGM to be a breakthrough in first boss themes).
    You are one strange individual, Gal's theme is pure epicness!

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Well, I can't foresee Gal Gryphon being the foe of Ultimate Amduscia, and given that we've been seeing nice glimpses of Harukotan Area 2 (I'll call it Ravine until we know more about it), perhaps Gal Gryphon is the the next big boss?
    They datamined a dollhouse toy Darker in a past update, so I'd assume it's probably the new area boss, especially because we're lacking in toy Darker bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    You are one strange individual, Gal's theme is pure epicness!
    *shakes head* It's about as boring as Big Vardha's theme, and both he and his theme rank lowest in terms of overall PSO2 content (though Gigur is a pretty close contender). The shock effect of Vardha's size wears off after a while, and said machine's size is now annoying instead of making him look epic. (And btw, I never got to Gal Gryphon during my PSO1 stint).

To give you an idea of what I classify as "epic", here's how I rank the boss themes of each episode of PSO1 and 2 (see spoilers).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    They datamined a dollhouse toy Darker in a past update, so I'd assume it's probably the new area boss, especially because we're lacking in toy Darker bosses.
    Hrm. Given the "blinding light" theme of Amduscia, we'd have to settle for it being Ultimate Amduscia then (especially if it's raining judgement bolts and lightning). I mean, I can't see it fitting in with the the theme of Ultimate Lilipur, since that's all machines and whatnot. Unless...

Naw, they wouldn't dare... would they?

EDIT: By "it" I mean Gal Gryphon. Clarification was fucking necessary.
    Last edited by Renvalt; Feb 12, 2015 at 04:12 AM.

gal gryph pso2 version would be cool tho to be fair diabo is a hybrid of vol and the gal gryphon itself