Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightstriker View Post
    I think i added you but if not my name is midnight1 and i would love to join!
    Yeah added you back and sent a team invite. :P

    Youtube Channel: AlphaBlob | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team: 『Khaos』

  2. #22
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    4,032

    Default

    Heya Bob just thought I drop by to wish you good luck in your recruiting campaign and your team looks pretty nice

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Heya Bob just thought I drop by to wish you good luck in your recruiting campaign and your team looks pretty nice
    Thanks for the support, by the way it's "Blob" not "Bob".

    Youtube Channel: AlphaBlob | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team: 『Khaos』

  4. #24
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    4,032

    Default

    Whoops sorry lol didn't see that and you're welcome.

  5. #25

    Default

    Heya!

    Returning player here, having started from scratch on a new acc (because I fail at memorizing my accounts and passwords >_>). Currently around lvl25.

    Having people to play with and talk to would be nice.
    Could I get an invite if there's still room? ID: McUseless (Yeah.. I'll try and not live up to that name)

    Thanks.

  6. #26

    Default

    I'm also a returning player. I have every class above 30 but none over 47 lol. I recently joined a Team but everyone is 75 and they don't really do anything other than Super hard content ,so it's very much as if I'm solo. So, i was wondering if you have members still in the leveling process by chance?
    Shout out to MissMalice for the Beast sig! Thx shawty!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarr View Post
    Heya!

    Returning player here, having started from scratch on a new acc (because I fail at memorizing my accounts and passwords >_>). Currently around lvl25.

    Having people to play with and talk to would be nice.
    Could I get an invite if there's still room? ID: McUseless (Yeah.. I'll try and not live up to that name)

    Thanks.
    Sent you an invite before maintenance started. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelraziel View Post
    I'm also a returning player. I have every class above 30 but none over 47 lol. I recently joined a Team but everyone is 75 and they don't really do anything other than Super hard content ,so it's very much as if I'm solo. So, i was wondering if you have members still in the leveling process by chance?
    Most of the team seem to be currently leveling, if anything I usually help out on EQs other than Magatsu and TD3.

    Youtube Channel: AlphaBlob | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team: 『Khaos』

  8. #28

    Default

    Bump, our team now have a forum http://khaos.forumrpg.org/

    Youtube Channel: AlphaBlob | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team: 『Khaos』

  9. #29

    Default

    I sent a request to join. My ID is the same as my name here. Just my card is in jp.

    "Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

  10. #30

    Default

    I couldn't find the thing to send a request, but I did add you on one of my characters.
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

Similar Threads

  1. [PSO2 JP] - [Ship 2] Valkyria Recruiting!
    By Zessica in forum Player Matchup
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2015, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: Feb 5, 2015, 01:04 AM
  3. [PSO2 JP][Ship-02] Team Arkestra is recruiting! ♪
    By Arika in forum Player Matchup
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Aug 9, 2013, 10:07 AM
  4. PSO2 Ship 9 Team recruit
    By XbikXBd in forum Player Matchup
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 6, 2012, 04:43 AM
  5. Ship 02 PSO2 's Phashion Team is recruiting member.
    By Arika in forum Player Matchup
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2012, 03:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •