Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Red face [PSO2 JP][Ship 2] Khaos - Recruiting!

-Level 5
    -Maxed tree
    -English
    -For fun
    -No rules
    -No requirement
    -Join using the Visiphone
    -Or DM AlphaBlob

Greetings fellow players of PSO2! We, Team Khaos, are looking forward to recruit fun active members to join our humble community.
    Anyone is welcome to join us regardless of level, gear or whatever however, be mindful that we are primarily an English based community so keep that in mind when chatting on the guild chat.
    What we are looking for are simply members who wish to have a fun, exciting and adventurous time with us.

I have a YouTube channel where I showcase PSO2 videos every so often. It would be wonderful if you guys would like to be featured in my videos too!
    With that, anyone who is interested in joining, please post your ID here, send a request via the Visiphone or add my character ID: AlphaBlob
    Feel free to ask us any questions that you may have at any time.
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; Dec 29, 2019 at 06:35 AM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Bump, updated the information and made the thread more organized.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

I was just thinking it was time for me to maybe find a group to run with... Playing Solo can only stay fun for so long.

Guess when I get time ill look this group up on the Visiphone, im usually pretty active.

The team is now level 5, thank you so much to the people that's been doing team client orders, much appreciated.

Here's some progress on the team's video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXk9XNyALUY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprJuxuksb8

Yes, we are always open to players willing to join.

You guys got Teamspeak at all and hows the Roleplay with ya guys out of curiosity

I personally don't use Teamspeak (my vocal english ain't that great). Maybe other members would be interested but I'm honestly not sure.

As for roleplay, no one in the team seem to be roleplayers so far.

Bump

We are still recruiting and our team started getting active again. Also, I recently started working on the intro video again, slowly but surely.
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; Apr 30, 2015 at 06:35 PM.

Lv. 5.
    15 members as of right now.
    Seems nice and close-knit. How active is it though? Like, how many is online at any given time on average. Me and some friends have been looking for enough peeps for the room orchestra thing

"Like most amateurs, they probably think there's safety in numbers."