Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CookieYuki View Post
    Lv. 5.
    15 members as of right now.
    Seems nice and close-knit. How active is it though? Like, how many is online at any given time on average. Me and some friends have been looking for enough peeps for the room orchestra thing
    Usually it's me and 3 other members that are active. I also just invited 3 friends to start playing PSO2 and I'll personally show them around.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

You don't mind if I send someone over in my stead to check things out for a bit right? Not that it would be a problem for all 3 of us to go join if you want.

We really wanna stick to small teams, and we're looking for one that'll work out.

Also. 13 instruments.. you four.. 3 new people.. 3 of us..
    That would be like.. 10 bodies for the orchestra! That's more then we've ever had..

"Like most amateurs, they probably think there's safety in numbers."

Quote Originally Posted by CookieYuki View Post
    You don't mind if I send someone over in my stead to check things out for a bit right? Not that it would be a problem for all 3 of us to go join if you want.

We really wanna stick to small teams, and we're looking for one that'll work out.

Also. 13 instruments.. you four.. 3 new people.. 3 of us..
    That would be like.. 10 bodies for the orchestra! That's more then we've ever had..
    Sure, it's up to you and he/she is free to leave at any given time, I don't mind.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Just started playing and I am looking for a team to play with. I sent a request on the visiphone. My ID is カレテュ

kk, thanks. I'll send him over next time I see him.

"Like most amateurs, they probably think there's safety in numbers."

Bump

Still recruiting, I got a lot more free time recently and since I got 75/75 I have more opportunity to help out, sorry if I seemed inactive before.

Hello!

So I came across your thread and had a quick gander and everything seems quite cool! I know you said there's no restrictions but I just want to make sure though. I'll tell you the position I'm in and perhaps you can tell me if I'm suitable or not?

I've just started as in I've just started playing yesterday. I'm a low level, I'm not really looking for someone to boost me or anything but it does seem to get a bit lonely and would love to be able to talk to someone from time to time. A bit of company is cool. I like to get involved with things and become part of the team and pretty much up for anything. I have creative writing experience so roleplay could be a thing too if it ever picked up.

Though I am not experienced I'm not completely unaware as I had played PSO Ep 1 & 2 back in the day. So I get the jist. If you'd like more information before saying "Yes" or "Nay" then don't be scared to ask! But I'd be honoured if you guys took me under your wing. .

Quote Originally Posted by Krazeur View Post
    Hello!

So I came across your thread and had a quick gander and everything seems quite cool! I know you said there's no restrictions but I just want to make sure though. I'll tell you the position I'm in and perhaps you can tell me if I'm suitable or not?

I've just started as in I've just started playing yesterday. I'm a low level, I'm not really looking for someone to boost me or anything but it does seem to get a bit lonely and would love to be able to talk to someone from time to time. A bit of company is cool. I like to get involved with things and become part of the team and pretty much up for anything. I have creative writing experience so roleplay could be a thing too if it ever picked up.

Though I am not experienced I'm not completely unaware as I had played PSO Ep 1 & 2 back in the day. So I get the jist. If you'd like more information before saying "Yes" or "Nay" then don't be scared to ask! But I'd be honoured if you guys took me under your wing. .
    You're definitely welcome to the team. As I stated before, they are no restriction and the whole purpose of the team is to socialize.

Returning player here. Need some buddies to play with. Very out of touch of the game though......

I think i added you but if not my name is midnight1 and i would love to join!