Default Talis and Z-Key / Crosshair Mode

I was just wondering, I noticed after coming back all this time... the talis will no longer fire at where the crosshairs are aimed... is there some way to change this so that it does this once more?

Also, where can I find the talis auto-attack-like thing to equip on my customize dialog? It's not there apparently:

Last edited by coldreactive; Feb 24, 2015 at 04:46 PM.

Certain techs won't really aim where you point, like Foie. I don't believe you can get around that other than simply calculating the distance of where
    you're pointing, where you're standing, and where the talis is.
    Ilbarta and all other point techs hit where you are aiming. No idea about that auto-attack thing.

Foire and the ice one DO aim at enemies when Crosshairs point at the enemy hitboxes (Which is insanely small.)

What skills specifically (IE: Their names) will point where you aim rather than where you're facing?

1) A) If you meant the talis not exactly going where your mouse pointer was in TPS mode (or Z mode like you said), then I didn't really notice anything different on my end.
    B) If you meant tech from a talis out on the field, then the directional tech (foie, gibarta, etc.) will cast in the direction the player is facing, just like with rod, the pointer be damned if the talis is not well aligned with the player.

2) The normal atk icon is only for left click on 1st side. You cannot map it anywhere else and only way to "re-add" it to 1st side left click is by removing the tech that was previously mapped there.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I remember there being an ice skill that would freeze enemies weak to ice (and it was a directional line attack) that would follow where your TPS Mode was pointing, but that was a long, long time ago before the captcha was added to the login pages and before Episode 2 came out.

Some gameplay of me trying to use it with TPS Mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR98PhygYKY

You'll note that the directional skills keep angles preserved.

Quote Originally Posted by coldreactive View Post
    Foire and the ice one DO aim at enemies when Crosshairs point at the enemy hitboxes (Which is insanely small.)

What skills specifically (IE: Their names) will point where you aim rather than where you're facing?
    When you aim that way, it's effectively locked on, Seeing that you're not on SH, sure, it's not a problem. Try shooting a Goldra running
    away from you in TD with a talis when it's zig zagging.
    Or like at 1:32 in your video, when your Foie shoots AWAY from you, because tps said you weren't locked onto that enemy, nope.
    Which is what I was explaining. Because you asked, "I noticed after coming back all this time... the talis will no longer fire at
    where the crosshairs are aimed... is there some way to change this so that it does this once more?"
    I have no idea what else that's supposed to mean, and considering all the others ignoring this, I guess I will do the same.

As for the Ice tech, that's Barta, which is on your both your weapon palettes...

Yep, so they did change it then. Okay, keep ignoring it then.

Is there a "Point" Spell for ice, wind, etc?
    Last edited by coldreactive; Feb 25, 2015 at 06:43 AM.

You mean one that hits the point where you're Z aiming?
    Fire: RaFoie
    Ice: IlBarta, maybe SaBarta (not sure about its range)
    Lightning: I don't think there is one.
    Wind: RaZan, SaZan
    Light: Grants, maybe IlGrants (don't think I ever tested it at max range)
    Dark: maybe NaMegid (been a long time since I used it)

I think all of the above have infinite range as long as you're using Z aim.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 25, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Lightning: Razonde, more wide are damage. Just launch talis up and use Razonde