Just released FOUR new chapters to my story... It's about 50 pages long so please enjoy
Here is my website:
www.yscariot.com/downloads

Now in case you're bored and have nothing better to read, let me ramble on a bit.

You're probably wondering... what the heck is Yscariot? Well, it was a story that I wrote over 16 years ago. For some of us who have been around on this website in those times, that was around the time of PSOv1 and so forth. I always wanted to make a story for a game similar to PSO/FF and whatnot but at the time, I didn't think it was realistic. Over the years, I just kept to it and decided to try to make my story as unique and original as possible while keeping the core elements there.

This story was written while I was 15 years old as a personal essay and it just grew after that. There are numerous parts to the story, but with not much to write on, I just kept it all in my head. Now, I am writing this for the world to see, and for the most part, the first half of the story is FREE.

The genre is a High Fantasy with elements containing Heroic, Alternate World, Action, and Epic themes. The age group is above 12 years of age (11+ in Japan) and is currently being translated in Spanish and Japanese.