Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Default March 2015 Screenshot & Movie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Previous:
    Jan 2015
    Feb 2015

Please note if the image context does not reach the standards of a PG-13/R-15 content, it will be removed.
    Do not post any content including the Nude Mod or post links to the Nude Mod.
    I've come to realize something. How does one properly add noise and decrease quality to image assets? Thank you Firesword for Ichitaro's face.

Guess I should post some actual PSO2 thing
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Mar 1, 2015 at 07:53 PM.

So THIS just happened.

Spoiler!

Tranmizer was in tank mode, and was starting to launch missiles just as I was coming in for a stylish Shunka kill. What I didn't expect was that the missiles would keep launching from right under me, while I was in my sheathing animation.

A bunch of missiles flew up my butt, and I died while Tranmizer was in its death animation. I'd have posted this in the Fail Thread, but it counted as a win and I was able to pipe back and get my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    So THIS just happened.

Spoiler!

Tranmizer was in tank mode, and was starting to launch missiles just as I was coming in for a stylish Shunka kill. What I didn't expect was that the missiles would keep launching from right under me, while I was in my sheathing animation.

A bunch of missiles flew up my butt, and I died while Tranmizer was in its death animation. I'd have posted this in the Fail Thread, but it counted as a win and I was able to pipe back and get my stuff.
    That has happened to me so many times with Quartz and its light missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    So THIS just happened.

Spoiler!

That happened to me recently... Turns out some bosses DEATH ANIMATIONS actually DO DAMAGE... I think it was Snow Banther I was hit trading with it like an idiot and I killed it doing that I had low health left and his death animation fell on me and KILLED me...

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    That happened to me recently... Turns out some bosses DEATH ANIMATIONS actually DO DAMAGE... I think it was Snow Banther I was hit trading with it like an idiot and I killed it doing that I had low health left and his death animation fell on me and KILLED me...
    A
    B
    G my friends

Always
    Be
    Guarding

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

God dammit Huey, right at the end too. Well, I wasn't gonna do the quest a 4th time, but I show all the important bits. Like I say in the video, I'll be off from recording PSO2 for 2-3 weeks minimum. Need a break. Still, can't wait to start Episode 2 with Davin.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Yeah, I always assume the death animation does damage, ever since the same thing happened to me with the dragon in the first PSO. In this case, I blame the crappy work laptop I technically shouldn't have been playing on in the first place.

I started working on this promo for my team.

If you're interested in being part of the team and ultimately, promo, check this thread.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

I had some awesome visitors today, fresh off of other ships.

Spoiler!

If Ominei & Arshes would have been there, too - perfection.