Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    But you always fight for your waifu if she is defamed, always!
    If I ever played PSO2 I make a male character. I don't care about stats or the outfit. I just use the default clothes. There was a hairstyle I liked and wanted to experiment with and use in-game but my labtop can't handle playing pso2 after my hard drive crashed and wifi shuts itself off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    This thread is fucking gold so please keep this shit going. Reminds me of all the fags that bitched in PSU which had way more issues then this fucking game when it came to update fuck ups x).
    I loved psu too but the stuff that happened in-game that was ignored or handled poorly and later on PSP2 (PSP2: Infinity) I had enough. Granted I gave PSZ a chance and actually loved it! Sad the game was short though but the gameplay was fun and challenging. That's all I want in a game. Good game design vs no gamebreaking bugs/likeable character. Graphics should not be an important factor.
    This is sega were talking about after all. Who here remembers the incident on PSU where the game devs accidentally added a map that spawned rare enemies every block. It was to test something that was planned to be added in the game later on or a new addition during a current event. The accident caused a uproar and later was dealt with by a reset.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 8, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Wait, people are joking with some of the things they said? I'm actually fully expecting some of these things to happen, so much that I'm not even going to log on for the first day!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Wait, people are joking with some of the things they said? I'm actually fully expecting some of these things to happen, so much that I'm not even going to log on for the first day!
    I was joking and I'm pretty sure other were too. Some of the stuff I meantioned is true though and one of the reasons I'm not playing pso2. =/
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Gear permanently disappears from entering and leaving a challenge mode block.
    I wasn't.

I don't trust sega enough after the long list of update hiccups in the past.

I plan to sit out for the first day at least, too. I am legit worried about what they can possibly mess up.

The description of how challenge mode blocks works was something like: "all of your equipment is removed, and your class is set to challenger upon entering a challenge mode block". Any number of things could go wrong as a result of that. Something about a multi-ship-block forcibly removing your gear, and setting your current class is scary when our regular blocks have been known to crash.

As unlikely of a worst-case scenario my post is, it still feels like a possibility, which is what scares me.

Our stuff is server side obviously
    Blocks have been known to crash
    Servers shit themselves from free partners, multiple crystal breaks at the end of TD/magatsu, and the possible multi-affix shop search

I doubt this multi-ship challenge block will work without a problem. I'm willing to put money on the fact something will go wrong.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 9, 2015 at 12:08 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I wasn't.

I don't trust sega enough after the long list of update hiccups in the past.

I plan to sit out for the first day at least, too. I am legit worried about what they can possibly mess up.

The description of how challenge mode blocks works was something like: "all of your equipment is removed, and your class is set to challenger upon entering a challenge mode block". Any number of things could go wrong as a result of that. Something about a multi-ship-block forcibly removing your gear, and setting your current class is scary when our regular blocks have been known to crash.

As unlikely of a worst-case scenario my post is, it still feels like a possibility, which is what scares me.

Our stuff is server side obviously
    Blocks have been known to crash
    Servers shit themselves from free partners, multiple crystal breaks at the end of TD/magatsu, and the possible multi-affix shop search

I doubt this multi-ship challenge block will work without a problem. I'm willing to put money on the fact something will go wrong.
    That's why I'm glad I have a fresh character, with literally nothing at all (they're level 1 in everything and have no MAG) to do this with. And if any of the Apocalypse inducing things we've mentioned really do occur, then server rollback and people lose that day of progress. Then they take away Challenge Mode like they did Black Nyack and fix it.

And for anyone saying SEGA is still too incompetent to do this, imagine people losing all of their precious LAs, outfits, hairstyles, and accessories in addition to their items, weapons, and levels. Do you have any idea how outraged people would be? It would be suicide if SEGA didn't do Server rollbacks.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

I was joking but these are good reasons to be worried.

don't worry sega sure rollback your character but only one condition if you make them believe you are not gaijin.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    don't worry sega sure rollback your character but only one condition if you make them believe you are not gaijin.
    I'm from Murica so I'm full gaijin. lol

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    *remembers the reports to claim files on hard drive being deleted*

Imagine if we had to make a convincing email in japanese to get our stuff back...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!