Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default ORPGS Are Stupid

There I said it. I haven't played Phantasy Star Online games in about 3 years seriously before that I played it on a fairly frequent basis since dreamcast. The last straw was when i got cut off from pso2 after the ddos attacks got american ISPs blocked and I lost access to my account and when I got access back I could not verify myself. When I realized I had to start over I couldn't help but laugh to myself and realize they should be paying me to grind away on their game cause it's certainly not fun. I can't go back to garbage third party PSOBB trash servers and that game is rotten to the core now. WHo in god's name would play a grinder game in 2015? seriously. I hope one day PSO turned into a third person PVP shooter game or even a MOBA LOL. Who with me? I'm sorry but mmorpgs and orpgs are life sucking filth that deserve to be hacked and disposed of. for now i play RTS games and the occasional fps or moba.

Sad to this but PSO was grinding game too as well PSU. What were you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Here.
    Spoiler!
    Got any dip to go with that?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Sad to this but PSO was grinding game too as well PSU. What were you expecting?

Got any dip to go with that?
    no

Well we can't have that, I'll bring my own?
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechacaseal View Post
    There I said it. I haven't played Phantasy Star Online games in about 3 years seriously before that I played it on a fairly frequent basis since dreamcast. The last straw was when i got cut off from pso2 after the ddos attacks got american ISPs blocked and I lost access to my account and when I got access back I could not verify myself. When I realized I had to start over I couldn't help but laugh to myself and realize they should be paying me to grind away on their game cause it's certainly not fun. I can't go back to garbage third party PSOBB trash servers and that game is rotten to the core now. WHo in god's name would play a grinder game in 2015? seriously. I hope one day PSO turned into a third person PVP shooter game or even a MOBA LOL. Who with me? I'm sorry but mmorpgs and orpgs are life sucking filth that deserve to be hacked and disposed of. for now i play RTS games and the occasional fps or moba.

EDIT: Bonus points if you know where the original is from.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Mar 8, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

All online games are grindy to some extend.

silly ganjin

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    no....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

EDIT: Bonus points if you know where the original is from.
    I have no idea but its funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    silly ganjin
    Trix are for kids? =0