Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Regarding that Burn Draal tip I mentioned earlier, I was referring to the endless eruptions that it starts if its target is nearby after it enters its full armor mode.

It won't start those up if you run away from it as it's emerging from the ground, which is important, since they'll randomly target anyone in the entire zone no matter how far away they are, which is troublesome when people are fighting/looting Gwanada.

Thanks, didn't know all that. Will update later.

Edit: Done. Let me know if what I wrote makes sense.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 15, 2015 at 03:47 AM.

Furthest I've gotten so far is the end of mission 7. Ran out of time just before the exit.
    Haven't been able to get into those hardcore full blocks to get further.

Added a few tidbits here and there. Stuff like:
    - Watch out for Windira lasers, how often they respawn, etc.
    - VR energy drain speed depends on number of players.
    - Spread out on Gwanada to avoid eruptions more easily.
    - The group may want to assign someone to specifically manage energy capsules.
    - You can hide behind stuff on the right side at the start of Mission 5.
    - It's possible to end each mission with a virtually full meter (this is true, right?)

Noticed a few more things:

- There are 3 buttons in first forest darkness, and buttons can spawn atop rocks (hard to see).
    - Some switches do seem to be random, I saw one on the side of a rock on the floor.
    - Garongo rolls can be stopped with guarding (forgot to mention this sooner).
    - Not sure, but there may be a bonus for resurrecting more people with a single moon.
    - In Mission 5, various classes can smack Cougar and then hop on a pillar, and Cougar will just keep trying to jump at them.
    - ^ Ranged classes can also sit on top of the pillar for safety. Saw a Rifle user doing it.

Wow great guide now can play with JP players now that i have this information at my hand =D

From mission 7 onwards, capsules are hidden, so you can't rely on the map.
    On mission 8, make sure to bring a weapon that can take you to a column, since there's a capsule hidden where the Lilipan is.

Recycle shop 4. Element conversion and rapid shot skill disk positions are reversed.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Having a 10/11* of your preferred weapon type is likely better, but one tip is if you want to buy the blue weapon of your choice in the final interval area, you NEED the red version along with 5 grinders, I main katana and found out I couldn't grab the blue katana because I skipped getting a the red one.

Also I forget what abilities they had but they were 50% ice, if I get there again I can take some screenshots to help fill out the guide.

Also, Chain Trigger costs 50 grinders.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um, it's not much, not sure if it's useful too .... As Tmg-user .... when caught by Fanji on Mission 6, probably it's better to rely on Bullet Squall too, along with Satellite Aim?

I meant, Bullet Squall can kill the dagan on the ground, help filling gear (if you can hit Ragne and the prison at the same time ... probably killed dagan too in the process). Seems like it destroy the prison faster too, compared with SatAim.

Playing with Bullet Squall seems safer too, since you'll be looking on the ground, watching out for Lightning Bolt strikes, should Agrani moved away from you. It also seems like it need less positioning (around 60% of the video, I'm a bit far from the core, but the bullet spam hits the core).

Well, SatAim is great for Tmg too of course, but maybe varying it's usage with Bullet Squall for Fanji's purpose might be better? Granted, only if you got caught by Fanji

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Funji is hit-based, so whatever does more hits will destroy the funji faster. Your priority should be Ragne kill though, as killing Ragne early allows your party to warp to M7 from rockbear.