Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What's the EXP "Thing?"

So, I'm kinda confused now. Since there's currently no LQ for great experience gain, what exactly are people doing when there's no EQ to run? I can't find anyone doing Ultimate parties (unless they're doing obnoxious Anga farming, which I don't have an interest in), and I can't think of anything else that someone could do to farm EXP in a timely manner.

So, what is it, exactly? What's the current local flavor to be running?

Keep in mind that I probably can't do any party-based things, since I have pretty much no one to party with.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Solo VH/SH AQ.
    ^This^

I also found Extreme Quests are a decent source of XP as well as Meseta. Was getting like 110k Meseta per 5 Stages which is usually over in like 7mins.

Both are a pain in the butt though cause you need those Capsule things for AQ and Tickets for Extreme Quests.

My teammates like running AQ now, even solo. Good EXP, you get modulators/high slot units, and if Tagami shows up and you have EXP tickets on that's a level immediately.

You should run SHAQ's with me whenever you see me on, like in the old days when Giga was still among us. Other then that I do EQ's like TD3 with max EXP boosts to level.

I'll probably try to play more now, since I finally fixed what caused my game to randomly disconnect me every 30-60 minutes.. somehow Windows decided to replace my network card drivers with ones from 2012...

VH City AQ, ignore area 1 and do exit bursts on area 2.

People go on about how Hans gives like upwards of 1 mil per day. I only see like 400k total. Do these nutcases think I can solo bosses with my mediocre gear? AQs DO sound more viable, but if you want to do some partying, just hit me up, or something. I'll probably AQ, given I'm not busy with something else.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    People go on about how Hans gives like upwards of 1 mil per day. I only see like 400k total. Do these nutcases think I can solo bosses with my mediocre gear? AQs DO sound more viable, but if you want to do some partying, just hit me up, or something. I'll probably AQ, given I'm not busy with something else.
    If you do super hard time attacks, and do every single "kill 70 ___ enemies" and sh boss orders from him in the time attacks, you can hit somewhere around 1 mil, though this likely includes the exp you get from the time attacks them selves, and klotho's orders too.

Like everyone else, I've been doing the AQs and Extreme Quests. That combined with the various high level "kill this monster" quests from Hans and dailies add up quite nice.

Kresida has a quest that grants like 36,000 exp from time to time. I've also found a slight work around to the collect monster parts too. You can buy most monster parts from the shops and just turn them in. There are some that grant close to 100,000 exp. So always do them when you see them.

As said before, SHAQ and XQ give good EXP. But there's something I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I have pretty much no one to party with.
    Why ? No friend ? No teammate ? No Pso-World.Com buddy ? Not the same timezone ?