Default PSO2 Emergency Alert APP/Extension

Wondering if there was anything besides the emergency alert extension that Arks-Layer provides, I've downloaded and it was pretty okay for the 1-2 weeks or so that it worked... But now no matter how many times I re-install and turn off my computer I can't get the alerts to work anymore.

Can anyone suggest some alternatives, or at the very least explain how I can fix the Chrome extension so it shows alerts again? Thanks.

EDIT: it doesn't even have to be an app or extension, any place that I can refer to, to see upcoming EQs would be fine with me and please don't suggest bumped please because that only shows scheduled EQs, thanks again!

P.S. If there's any apps that I can somehow get to do the same job on my iPhone please free feel to suggest that aswell.
    Last edited by Tramp; Mar 21, 2015 at 02:19 PM.

Google translate this?

https://twitter.com/pso2es_ship02

I have an ios android notifier app on the works (like 6-8 months ago), but never got to finish it

Do I have to manually copy and paste and translate? Because the chrome page doesn't queue it up for me.

If someone would make a functional EQ notifier for mobile as well as desktop, I would love them forever..

I have a set up for Pushbullet. Get the notifications on my phone or on my desktop with the browser extension. It pulls the EQ notices from the proxy so they're translated and everything.

pushbullet.com/channel?tag=pso2