Default There should be a PSO2: Player Matchup

The current Player Matchup is basically hidden, and dead due to it.

The PSO2 forum should be honestly:

PSO2: Lounge (or Discussion, whatever you want to call it)
    PSO2: Gameplay & Guides
    PSO2: Player Matchup
    PSO2: Trading

Lightbulb Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    The current Player Matchup is basically hidden, and dead due to it.
    I normally don't post on the forums as much personally, but I do feel I have to say that: I do honestly agree to the fact that the Player Matchup board is basically hidden and that something should be done to shine some light on it.
    I've always been seeing consistently that people, whether new or not to the forums have been posting on the general boards about topics that should be on the Player Matchups board. Whether it be intentional that they know it is the place where people look at the most or unintentional in that they do not know that the Player Matchups board exist, I don't know.

For people who does know about the Player Matchup board though, I wouldn't exactly say that it's completely 'dead' either, because I do know that people do look through the boards if they are looking for a team for example.
    But in general yes-- As a recruiter for a Team myself, I do personally say that the Player Matchup board should have something done to it, for example maybe making a PSO2-Specific Player Matchup, or specifics for each category I don't think would be a bad idea.

【PSO2】「Ship02」Azelyra ----- Team Skylark Mascot

New PSO2 topic tags are added to Matchup forum for players specify what kind of meeting they want.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    New PSO2 topic tags are added to Matchup forum for players specify what kind of meeting they want.
    Doesn't help the issue. The issue is: That it's not at the top with PSO2. No one is going to see it.

There also seems to be a Redirect on the top of PSO2 gen's forum page.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    There also seems to be a Redirect on the top of PSO2 gen's forum page.
    Doesn't show "Last Post" thing. I really think it deserves it's own spot in PSO2 section.

I agree i mean i found it on my own but some ppl won't think to look for it. Should have a matchup seperatly for each pso game.