Default Question about previous Episode Story Quests

So as a new player that started just before chapter 4 of episode 3 came out is there a way to play the older story quests from Episode 1 and Episode 2? Are these based off of the matter boards as far as unlocking them goes? Or is it something that isnt possible now?

You can just change your matterboard to EP1 (Episode 2 must be unlocked by clearing EP1 entirely minus it's extra chapter).

Open Matterboard menu, select EP1 board it'll gave you prompt if you want to swap active board, and after you change it to EP1 you'll need to unlock the rest of board old-fashioned way up until the end of EP2.
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 30, 2015 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SentryDefiant View Post
    So as a new player that started just before chapter 4 of episode 3 came out is there a way to play the older story quests from Episode 1 and Episode 2? Are these based off of the matter boards as far as unlocking them goes? Or is it something that isnt possible now?
    Once finished (or skipped) with the Tutorial after creating a new character, talk to Astarte and receive your first Arks Road Card.

To get Matter Board 1 in the order the game wants you to experience the tutorial:
    Go to the Quest Counter and do the first Arks Quest on Naberius Forest. Then, take the Client Order from Afin after that quest is completed (he's in the lobby). You then can go do the second Arks Quest and receive the Matter Board after completing his Client Order and heading to the center of the Shop area of the lobby shortly afterwards from Xion.

To get Matter Board 1 from the outset:
    Go to the center of Shop Area (1F) where the giant Cherry Blossom Tree is (or whatever is there for the type of lobby). She's standing there waiting to speak with you.

Once you get the Matter Board:
    You equip a Matter Board by pressing the Access (or Action) Button on one of the Available Matter. Doing so will make it a Guided Matter as well.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Korazenn; Mar 30, 2015 at 10:48 AM.

Ok thanks I was worried I wouldnt be able to play through all of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by SentryDefiant View Post
    Ok thanks I was worried I wouldnt be able to play through all of the story.
    No problem! Also, if you ever run into any untranslated Event Fields, know that they are likely new Events and the English translation team hasn't gotten around to translating it yet.

Don't worry as the (very) small number of Event Fields that are not translated can all be viewed in your My Room Terminal when they do get translated, so you don't have to miss a beat!

Thank you again that was quite helpful now Im not worried that Ill have to start a new character lol