Yes.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

I've attempted a few times in the past, but my preferred characters aren't really suited to it.

Had an amazing Blade drop in a recent 1c9 with a buddy of mine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFh_RETrFSE

It's kinda hard to play challenge mode when I've got no one else to play with....

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    C9 is probable the best/easiest stage in EP1, you more or less just wreck up shit if you play as a Hucast/caseal (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    It's kinda hard to play challenge mode when I've got no one else to play with....
    If you know the stages/traps/puzzles you can easily do it offline solo with 2 controllers (〜^∇^)〜.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Wow, that brings back some memories. I haven't played C-mode since the final days of PSOX. I miss those days.

Nice work on the dual HUcast run though. I'm guessing you went through just about every room for exp to be as broken as possible before the boss lol.

I've never played C-Mode myself but would like to give it a try even if I had to do it solo with 2 controllers. I have a couple of questions though.

• What happens to the current equips on your character? I know you can't use them in C-Mode but do they get stored in your Bank or do they automatically reappear on your character upon leaving C-Mode?
    • I know that your character's level gets reset but does their material usage get reset for C-Mode as well? Also what would happen if you used materials during C-Mode on a character that's maxed out theirs normally (if you can find materials in C-Mode to begin with)?
    • What happens to the equipment and items you pick up during C-Mode?
    • Can you find TP Materials in offline C-Mode? I read that TP Materials can sometimes drop in C-Mode but it didn't say whether you had to play online or if they were findable offline as well. I have no current access to online play so offline C-Mode is the only thing I can do so not being able to find TP Materials would be rather disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    [*]What happens to the current equips on your character? I know you can't use them in C-Mode but do they get stored in your Bank or do they automatically reappear on your character upon leaving C-Mode?
    Your main equipment don't appear in C-mode at any given point...only if you have too much items on your character, the game ask you to store some before you start c-mode. And yes your equipment reappears when you play normal mode again.

[*]I know that your character's level gets reset but does their material usage get reset for C-Mode as well? Also what would happen if you used materials during C-Mode on a character that's maxed out theirs normally (if you can find materials in C-Mode to begin with)?
    Nothing what happens in c-mode goes towards your equipment, material use ect for normal mode...the only thing that can happen is if you fsod during c-mode, you might get the glitch that lets you use additional 150 materials in normal mode.

[*]What happens to the equipment and items you pick up during C-Mode?
    You can't hold to them...they disappear after leaving the game.

[*]Can you find TP Materials in offline C-Mode? I read that TP Materials can sometimes drop in C-Mode but it didn't say whether you had to play online or if they were findable offline as well. I have no current access to online play so offline C-Mode is the only thing I can do so not being able to find TP Materials would be rather disappointing.[/LIST]
    Yes, but like i said nothing that you find in C-mode goes towards your normal mode experience.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

So if I find TP Materials I can't use them in normal mode? That kind of sucks. TP Materials were the only reason I wanted to do C-Mode since I can't play online and can't get S-Ranks.