Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Default Datamined content: Mining Base Defense 4, Challenge Quest 2, and more

Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    Affixes:
    Souls (names not final): Vlima Leopard, Falke Leone, Zeta Guranz, Apprentice.
    "Noble" series are back again (Noble Power, Noble Shoot, Noble Technique, Noble Stamina); as a reminder, these are +3 PP/+30 named stat.

Quests:
    In the Driving Rain 3
    "Mining Base Defense" (in the same family as Invasion/Intrusion/Despair; 8 waves, AIS included, not sure quite what this will be, given the EQ notifications talking about going from invasion to intrusion or invasion to despair).
    Lillipa ultimate quest (this is expected, given it's coming out this update...)
    C2 (yep, second challenge quest--tundra, tunnels, and skyscape; oddly, the second set of 10 areas are listed as forest/caves/desert again)
    Unnamed emergency quest (objective: Defeat Dark Falz Loser!)
    Unnamed limited quest (objective: Defeat the one who caused the incident!)
    Unnamed emergency quest (objective: ***********)

COs:
    Standard set of seasonal junk.
    Another limited(?) APC, 朱鬼姫シキ (I don't know how to render this, so...)
    I can't 100% confirm this, but... it looks like there are ones that give out a single 12* weapon per account (one per class--Ely Sion, Lavis Blades, Yasminkov 7000V, Blitz Fender, Psycho Wand, Magical Piece, Edel Arrow, Niren Orochi). This is given out on accepting the order, and the description seems to talk about collecting data, so it's even less clear.

Emergency Trials:
    ii_anh_thunder_hell (may be Ignix-related? one of the navigators talks about a new structure appearing, the others talk about Ignix, so one or the other may be right; "anh" means "annihilation").
    ii_annihilation_ice_hell (a few bits of navigator chatter have something intentionally stripped out, so unknown what this is exactly)
    The ultimate dwarf defense trial is separate from the normal one.
    ii_ev_js_apc_boss_asai, ii_j_s_apc_asai (similar to the standard "team up with (x)" E-trials, nothing identifiable for what asai is).
    "Destroy the Fundarge Bit!" is back again, presumably for Lillipa.

Standard set of new crafts (nothing exciting, just upped levels on stuff and timed abilities for Lillipa Ult).

They added an option for when to show the "Rare drop!" notification: 7* and above, 10* and above, or 13* and above.
    Courtesy of Agrajag from PSUMods.

Discuss!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Mining Base Defense 4?

Ugh. How about something fresh, SEGA? Please..? So sick of mildly-tweaked rehashes.

Another limited(?) APC, 朱鬼姫シキ (I don't know how to render this, so...)

ii_ev_js_apc_boss_asai, ii_j_s_apc_asai (similar to the standard "team up with (x)" E-trials, nothing identifiable for what asai is).
    What could APC stand for? For the record, the JP says something like "Red/Vermillion Oni Princess Shiki" (Shuonihime Shiki) so I'm guessing this has to do with Harkotan since that sounds a lot like Sukunahime. Maybe new NPC.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

What could they really do with TD4? Most they can do is replace the regular darkers with their Ultimate variants.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Souls (names not final): Vlima Leopard, Falke Leone, Zeta Guranz, Apprentice.

So, we get to fight clone Apprentice in field????

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    What could they really do with TD4? Most they can do is replace the regular darkers with their Ultimate variants.
    Every MBD has seen new mechanics over the last. This one could see something like photon walls, corrupted AIS, and the addition of toy darkers, perhaps the appearance of [Persona] and/or Falz Angel.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I'm sure we'll actually see the personal appearance of Apprentice in MBD4, since Apprentice Soul is also in this datamine batch.

what are those noble souls from the last few games or w/e?

Wonder when they intend on having the dual saber version of Persona appear in fields.

Both him and clone Apprentice are actually threatening, unlike sword Persona with his ridiculously slow attacks and total lack of gap closing maneuvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    lack of gap closing maneuvers.
    *old man voice* back in my day, step-kick was the distance closer for swords, and we had to use it 15 miles, uphill, in the zonde-storm to get to enemies!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!