Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah. I mean, I can't really do anything about having WB (Magatsu has the preciousssss) So I NEED to be a Bouncer for the Drop Rate boost for Dual Blades, along with the drop boosters I've downed like a goddamn drug addict, in the slim hopes of getting what I want. But this is Sega, they'll ALWAYS screw me over. Like when I blew well over 4 mil on trying to grind my Sange.
    Ship 02

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Yeah abandoning due to no wb is alright; but if phase 1 has ended you can't restart it. The only options are to step it up or run like a tiny baby

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

http://i.imgur.com/mmi2zGP.png

I am just going to keep posting these every time it happens to me

I ended up losing an XH Magatsu run earlier when he was below 30% HP, we had a good WBer and he was on track to die with enough time to start a 3rd run (despite one JP player leeching behind a building at the start). 4 people decided to quit for no evident reason, and then the next run after that died at the start due to no WB. So in the end only 1 XH run because of quitters.

It's getting ridiculous to be honest, like the last Falz Arms I did on SH 6 people quit out the second the Elder warning came down, despite Arms being like 15 seconds from death. Can people really not wait that long?