Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I finally got killed once in Ult Lillipa and after I got my 2000 points and got my grading, it was an A. This means that even if you get revived in this quest, you don't get your S-Ranking, meaning no Crystal reward.

Seems like the best strategy besides not dying would be to just go back to your campship, just quit & rejoin the MPA?

What do you think?
    No, being revived does not reduce points. The only 2 ways you will not get S is if you:
    1) get back to back to back boss codes meaning not enough mobs are killed to achieve 700pts
    2) you return to campship after dying

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    No, being revived does not reduce points. The only 2 ways you will not get S is if you:
    1) get back to back to back boss codes meaning not enough mobs are killed to achieve 700pts
    2) you return to campship after dying
    Oh ya, we did get a lot of bosses on that run. Thanks for the info.

Doing this UQ as a FO is just suffering, even more so than Nab UQ because signo guns shooting and Gilnas and Dingell run super fast with super armor to techs

Folmegion having no invincibility frames like zandion does not help either
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Doing this UQ as a FO is just suffering, even more so than Nab UQ because signo guns shooting and Gilnas and Dingell run super fast with super armor to techs

Folmegion having no invincibility frames like zandion does not help either
    You must be a terrible force.

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    You must be a terrible force.
    Mirage step doesnt help when you are surrounded by mobs which kill you in 2 hits
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

He's right, Force(fire) draws a lot more aggro.

I kept being attacked by mobs and bosses while my Showtime Gunner(don't judge I need lv17 Gunner PA) kept being ignored and I was constantly headshotting them. Weird.

Okay, how to Fire Fo in UQ Lilipa:
    1. Talis->Zondeel->Gifoie spam
    2. Use Rod and Gifoie spam when you're surrounded
    3. Zanverse to JA Fomelgion and wipe out an entire spawn at a safe distance, don't rush up to trigger a spawn.
    4. Don't ever use Rafoie unless there is a single spawn at a far distance.
    5. Gifoie spam stunlocks literally everything there except bosses unless the mechanical leos get burned, which does stun them. Gilnas also gets stunned by burn status.

Don't bother using Fomelgion on a boss if they have an infection or you're pretty much asking to die.

There it is then, *snap* need the goddamn fire talis now.

I don't die much, but having to keep dodging gets old really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    He's right, Force(fire) draws a lot more aggro.

I kept being attacked by mobs and bosses while my Showtime Gunner(don't judge I need lv17 Gunner PA) kept being ignored and I was constantly headshotting them. Weird.
    You don't really need to main Gunner to get that PA. From my experience, all of the UQ PAs drop just as common no matter what class you main. I've done 25 runs of UQ Lillipa so far, all as a Force main, and picked up 4 lv17 Grim Barrage discs. (Unless you mean the other, non-UQ PAs at level 17?)
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

The amount of Grim Barrage and that new Partisan PA discs i see dropping as a FI is too dam much, I've seen like 4 ID Pa's and 2 new DS Pa's at 17 so far. GS PA is common as hell too so wont put that in but really, play w/e you main, you'll see all the PA's drop for ya eventually