Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    There is also Aether Soul, Aether Factor and Aether Catalyst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Huh?!
    I was informed of that as well.

Iirc it's:
    yamato factor + mother factor + deus factor = factor catalyst (think it said 10% success)
    to’ou soul + full vegas soul = ether soul(think it said 10% success)
    factor catalyst X 4 + Ether Soul = ether factor (60% success)

edit: haha found where I saw this information https://pso2blog.wordpress.com/

Ether Factor: = All stats +30, HP +10 PP +6.

I haven't tested this personally so can't speak on it...... pso2 JP wiki mentions the stuff so must be true.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Apr 24, 2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Sounds insane. I don't mind needing so many ingredients, it is after a really damn good. But repeatedly getting only a 10% success rate is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Sounds insane. I don't mind needing so many ingredients, it is after a really damn good. But repeatedly getting only a 10% success rate is BS.
    Thing is, Ether factor is stackable with Astral Soul. Combine that with modulator then with just 3 affixes you'd have 95 all attack, 45 hp and 11 pp. Add doom break and mutation ii to the mix and you get 125 all attack, 60hp and 13 pp.

But yeah, GL selling your soul to dudu for that kind of affix
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I mean during boost week itl would be..... atlreast tolerable..... You'd be at60%....RNG still high but hey better than 10% lol

Personally im not gonna try it.....

ill wait until inevitably put it on a SAF for something like they did Astral lol

60% is NOT tolerable. 90% is already risky for Dudu, especially with high end fodders. Not to mention you need 3 of each to get a high success rate for the final affix. That means you don't get around compound fodders of them and either try some 2% success rate bs or you need a ton of single fodders to get astral soul / ether factor / returner 5 on their own just for the fodders you'll use later on (and probably you'll want a couple more affixes).

It really just boils down to "hey look at me, I got really lucky or I got billions and billions to spend on this".
    Though we should be glad that just such a small, irrelevant part of gear upgrading is so highly dependent on rng and most of the time it's very tolerable now (though it was far worse in ep before 5 fodders).

In a lot of other online rpgs are large amount of mandatory endgame gear upgrades depends this much or almost as much on rng and there is no way around it.

Especially, there is no longer really a point in unit sets with several different atk on them that aren't merely a byproduct of Apprentice Soul, modulator or similar.
    With L-rings it's even best to make a set for each main class now. At first I was going to just use 1 melee set with 2 fi rings and 1 other but we got so many other good L rings now that I'll make a Hu, a Fi, and a Br set. Probably not a Bo set though.

in my opinion...people who have that stuff on their units (like astral soul) ......aren't actually people and just have all the monies...

I couldn't even imagine how getting BOTH Astral and Ether Factor on there.

I could see that happening for Weapons...because you know....SAF but on units? hahhaha no

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

for units you have to first make astral soul, then have a Soul Receptor unit with the same number of slots you got, and have 3x factor catalyst with 1x factor catalyst + ethan soul.

yes you are rising astral soul's 10% transfer rate with soul receptor. please do not do this.

im just going to stick to my plan of Astral Soul / Ability III / Mother Factor / Tech III or IV / noble or elegant tech. I'll need to make my soul catalysts before the next dudu boost though since my plan kinda needs it to keep everything at 100% transfer rate.

somebody told me doom break instead of ability III, I just kinda wanted to stack on that extra def to be honest; so far with my units using darkness / ability / mother / tech III / latan fever I've been able to survive a lot more of the attacks that used to one-shot me when I just had elder / tech / spirita / latan

alter magia could replace mother factor but I would need to get it onto my base unit and one of the soul catalysts to do that, part of my whole plan here is to have the soul catalysts only have soul catalyst and 4x junk, so the 46-60% success rates don't break me when I do fail and now I have a unit with stuff I want to transfer out but with one fewer slot than before

The easiest way to do astral 5s these days is the following:

darkness/tech4/spi4 or sta4/alter or flict/x
    4x catalyst/x/x/x/x
    ext receptor/x/x/x/x

making the base can be annoying, but it frees up your catalysts nice and easy to just spam a bunch of them at dudu til you get 4 successes. I personally do astral/tech4/spi4/alter/elegant on full union for 130atk/65hp/14pp to give total stats of 1016hp/182pp base with no wep.

Just out of curiosity, how much does 5s Ext even cost? The damn things never drop for me, and I've only ever seen up to 3s (unless it scales with Bonus Scratch Stage tier for whatever reason).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how much does 5s Ext even cost?
    Cheapest 11.4 mil.

3s are the common 4s is .....hit or miss 5+ are abysmal but I have gotten a 5s ext once.....

Just to give u an idea....6s is 42mil :P