Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

How is it bugged?
    Do you really need S Abilities for something that is always 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    How is it bugged?
    If you use Grace Tech it shows Elegant Tech

And yeah having even a dummy S-ability similarly the junk fodder category would make planning less awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    oh the Sim updated but it appears somebody forgot to add Factor Receptor, Phrase Decay and S-Abilities. Add ability Tech&PP3 seems to be bugged
    Seems there will be some updates to sim this maint.

Hello everyone,

I put together what I call the Affixing Assistant as an alternative to the Affix Simulator. Same functionality and up to date (Nov 2018 ) but instead of dealing with putting abilities and choosing what to transfer, this one lets you just pick whatever final product you want and the assistant will do the work of making the right formula for you. That's the big achievement here: good affixing formulas at few clicks and seconds away from you.
    Fun fact: I made this because I got fed up with wasting time on the Simulator, just like with the Symbol Art Editor I made previously lol

Hope someone finds this useful =)
    https://github.com/malulleybovo/PSO2AffixingAssistant
    Last edited by Glaive; Nov 10, 2018 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaive View Post
    Hello everyone,

I put together what I call the Affixing Assistant as an alternative to the Affix Simulator. Same functionality and up to date (Nov 2018 ) but instead of dealing with putting abilities and choosing what to transfer, this one lets you just whatever final product you want and the assistant will do the work of making the right formula for you.
    Have my babies.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Hello everyone,

I put together what I call the Affixing Assistant as an alternative to the Affix Simulator. Same functionality and up to date (Nov 2018 ) but instead of dealing with putting abilities and choosing what to transfer, this one lets you just whatever final product you want and the assistant will do the work of making the right formula for you. That's the big achievement here: good affixing formulas at few clicks and seconds away from you.
    Fun fact: I made this because I got fed up with wasting time on the Simulator, just like with the Symbol Art Editor I made previously lol

oh, thanks
    It seems the fodders choices I made (with friend input) before is correct (same result) _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Hello everyone,

I put together what I call the Affixing Assistant as an alternative to the Affix Simulator. Same functionality and up to date (Nov 2018 ) but instead of dealing with putting abilities and choosing what to transfer, this one lets you just pick whatever final product you want and the assistant will do the work of making the right formula for you. That's the big achievement here: good affixing formulas at few clicks and seconds away from you.

This is a very good job (clean ES6 code too). )b

I'm fine with normal affix simulator, but that's cause I'm used to it and I enjoy tinkering around. This should help those who are confused and/or impatient about it.

I put together what I call the Affixing Assistant as an alternative to the Affix Simulator. Same functionality and up to date (Nov 2018 ) but instead of dealing with putting abilities and choosing what to transfer, this one lets you just pick whatever final product you want and the assistant will do the work of making the right formula for you. That's the big achievement here: good affixing formulas at few clicks and seconds away from you...

This is actually really nice! I think this will help people who don't know much about affixing. I will share this with my team when I get a chance.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Hello everyone,

Just as a heads up, the "RE AFFIX IT" and "AFFIX IT" buttons dont work in FF.

Thanks to all of you who replied. I'm happy to see you guys enjoy it! Definitely share it with friends and in forums to get the word out!

GHNeko, the fix for that problem is up. You can double check if it really did solve the issue. The problem appears to have been only affecting the mobile version of the app (on browsers other than Opera Mini), but it was a quick fix.

On a general note, whenever someone finds a problem, feel free to click on the "bug" button on the sidebar within the application and briefly fill out what the problem is and I'll try to solve it soon. (There's a template there)
    If you don't have a GitHub account, you can make one or reply to me (the latter option might take longer for a response).
    Last edited by Glaive; Nov 17, 2018 at 12:18 AM.