Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what is the new item in the EXcube shop

i just wonder what is the new item in the EXcube shop the last one which looks like an item for mags

Reduces a single mag stat by one level.

Quote Originally Posted by DubDub View Post
    Noice. I guess :/
    Where was this thing when I needed it 9 months ago -_-

50 excubes its a bit excesive. They should reduce to half. I still need 150 to fix my mag.

me too i just need to fix 4 S-atk for a ranger mag

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    50 excubes its a bit excesive. They should reduce to half. I still need 150 to fix my mag.
    Considering how much Magatsu can give you and has given us (to the point where many people have literally thousands of cubes), I wholeheartedly disagree. Even TD is quite the cube fest although to a lesser extent.

Edit: Also, you're much better off getting a new mag if its really that bad. Its mainly for people who put a few points in various categories while half asleep etc.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; May 2, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Considering how much Magatsu can give you and has given us (to the point where many people have literally thousands of cubes), I wholeheartedly disagree. Even TD is quite the cube fest although to a lesser extent.

Edit: Also, you're much better off getting a new mag if its really that bad. Its mainly for people who put a few points in various categories while half asleep etc.
    Even if its a cube fest, you dont want to pay less for someting? only because they give lots of cubes its okay to pay 50 of them by a single stat? I dont know you but i prefer pay less even if i have thousand cubes. I think is a bit excesive.

Also, im not premium not have Arks Cash neither to buy another mag. I got a Ranged mag but i need to reset 3 Striking levels, that makes another 150 excubes. Too excesive

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    Even if its a cube fest, you dont want to pay less for someting? only because they give lots of cubes its okay to pay 50 of them by a single stat? I dont know you but i prefer pay less even if i have thousand cubes. I think is a bit excesive.

Also, im not premium not have Arks Cash neither to buy another mag. I got a Ranged mag but i need to reset 3 Striking levels, that makes another 150 excubes. Too excesive
    You're not supposed to mess up your mag that bad to begin with.
    This was added in after player request, and they don't want to make it too easy to get anyway, as it's purpose is to fix the 1 or 2 stat point that you messed up while feeding your mag.

At least they aren't charging AC for it, and only Excube.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I was disappointed to find out that reducing 1 Mag level was going to cost me 50 Excubes. I really screwed up my main's Mag and don't want to buy another one because I used a Sato Evolution Device on it and don't want to lose that (they cost 40mil Meseta the last time I checked). I can't do a lot of the Magatsu EQs either because they're usually scheduled for very early in the morning for me (the next scheduled one is at 5am).