栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Birdling fucking Wings B.
    GODFUCKING DAMMIT.
    I hate Sega.
    I hate ship 2.
    I hate idiots.
    Bought my first for 24 mil. Next for 25 and 3rd for 27. Prices wen up and just when i was about to sell with a profit despite using the first, people flooded the market and it dropped to 18mil.
    Then for a long time 20ish mil because someone was selling for like 22 mil when the next was 46 mil.
    EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME the prices were about to rise so I could at least sell to get my money back, idiots and retards forced it down again.

And now a revival and the prices will drop super low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Ther's a difference between buying AC in order to make Mesteas and buying AC to massively steal people. Sorry but I won't move the capitalist who tried to rip us off (and who's been fucked) to pity. Nice timing, SEGA. And nice revival too, by the way !
    I know it can suck when you try to make money off something valuable & the price drops just as you were ready to sell for a profit... But I'm with Terrence on this one.

Waifu-Simulator-Online 2 or not, its pretty fucking stupid when a single item used primarily to idle in the lobbies with, costs more than a full set of decent-gear (you know, to actually PLAY the game with?). It pisses me off that the average starting prices of dance actions has been 15+ mil & they tend to go higher than that before the scratch is even out of rotation. When I joined this game, back near the start of Episode 2, only items that had been out of rotation for 2+ months got this stupidly expensive.

Spoiler!

I really don't know how I feel about the new affixes. Yeah, sure, it's better than current affixes, but... 500 AC per try man. The only thing that I find okay is that if you don't get the affixes, then you can offset some of your AC with the costumes/ticket bundles that you get. (Unless you know, ugly male costumes. LOL.)

Chances are, the current boosts are going to drop slightly in price, if they drop at all, while the 500AC affixes are going to be extremely expensive. (I'm going to guess 7mil+). Also, can you double up on these boosts?

I remember I bought dance 20 for 5M and I thought that was a lot lmao.

Maybe i could finally get those twintails cheap this time.

I agree 100% with the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    its pretty fucking stupid when a single item used primarily to idle in the lobbies with, costs more than a full set of decent-gear When I joined this game, back near the start of Episode 2, only items that had been out of rotation for 2+ months got this stupidly expensive.
    Joined the game by the same date (year/episode) and yeah, when chatelier or however the french-to-engrish name is went 20m it became as stupid as it can get.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Bought it for 6 day two. Price doubled to 12mil as i wanted to buy more to sit on. Didn't bother. Oh well.

Well triple earrings are coming back. If only I could spread them across the length of newman ears.

Dissapoint is coming back. Lewd lobbies incoming.

Sit 3 is a good one, not like I'd use it.

I shoulda've tried to sell my white sexy bikini months ago while it was 6mil+

Btw, with the amount of meseta our latest LA cost on release night, I could affix two more saiki units for +130 atk and 5 pp. Yes ticket prices are absurd, and SEGA is partly to blame.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I pretty much have everything on this scratch aside from some of the hair styles. I guess ill get them for my alt. As for all of the lobby actions I already have them all

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Well triple earrings are coming back. If only I could spread them across the length of newman ears.
    It is a shame that this is not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    3millol. I was not expecting it to gain as much popularity as it did. Honestly thought D22 would have been higher.

Guess it didn't have "20" in its name for nothing, eh.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    It is a shame that this is not an option.
    I want to add that suggestion to the survey. Need to bug someone for the proper katakana to say it.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!