Default Mission Eon (Completed Beta 1.0.1.2)

( http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9...ta-1.0.1+2.zip )

Album: >>Click Here to View Game Screenshots.<<

Hey everyone.

Mission Eon was a project I tried to complete back then, even if it didn't had much attention, but then I abandoned the project for more than a year because of personal reasons. The previous topic hasn't been posted for years, so I made a new topic catering the download link.

Now, I came back a few weeks ago on the idea of making it as a minigame, as Game Maker Studios doesn't have enough functions to support a full-on project that consists of 3+ hours of gameplay. So instead, I changed Mission Eon to what it's now, a minigame based on surviving levels and a small story.

The game Mission Eon is already completed (from beginning to final boss to credits) and is now in finalizing development. Meaning I'll be trying to get my own songs and updating the game in various ways that does not affect the main storyline or gameplay.

But yeah, it's completed. So anyone who wants to try playing the game, go ahead. I'm always open for some feedback as well, so post here if you have a comment/question or anything on this game.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Spi; Apr 30, 2015 at 02:21 PM.

# Spi Jirachi, Daylight Scar @ Ship 2 / Block 20-23 #
    # PSO2 Rappies Guild #