Default Best MAG for Heaven Punisher

Getting back into PSO after playing the DC version a ton in 2001 and Blue Burst a ton in 2008. The question I have, is there a preferable MAG to raise if the Heaven Punisher will be the primary weapon for my Ranger?

On Blue Burst I had to use the Striker Unit for my Heaven Striker but since that is BB only, for the GC version what MAG would you recommend I raise or acquire?

Thanks!

You never had to use the Striker Unit for Heaven Punisher's special to work, that only applied to Heaven Striker. Same rules apply for the Heaven Punisher's special attack in terms of damage, it does more damage based on MST. If you only use it to spam Divine Punishment then you want a mag that will cap your characters MST, if you are not using Divine Punishment, then you want a standard mag that will max your ATA and ATP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    You never had to use the Striker Unit for Heaven Punisher's special to work, that only applied to Heaven Striker. Same rules apply for the Heaven Punisher's special attack in terms of damage, it does more damage based on MST. If you only use it to spam Divine Punishment then you want a mag that will cap your characters MST, if you are not using Divine Punishment, then you want a standard mag that will max your ATA and ATP.
    Yeah I get for the punisher I don't need a specific mag like I do with the striker. So for the Heaven Punisher's special attack I want a mag with a ton of MST?

yes, damage will even be added when your char mst is maxed.
    A racast for example will benefit from a mind only mag even if the max mst for that char is 0.
    Last edited by DC_PLAYER; May 5, 2015 at 06:12 AM.