Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default HELP ME . SEGA ID

    Hello . i have a problem
    I installed the PSO Tweaker and everthing is fine , but i don't have a SEGA ID because of this error :'' Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access /sega/mail_in.cgi on this server.

    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. ,,

    At the first time I could go on this site , but my email couldn't register. ( i used gmail.com )
    and then when i fresh the site 019238129 times it comes to this error.. Please help me and maybe someone can create a SEGA ID for me

  2. #2

    Default

    no one will make it for you unless you absolutely trust the person you never met with your info

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minesty View Post
    Hello . i have a problem
    I installed the PSO Tweaker and everthing is fine , but i don't have a SEGA ID because of this error :'' Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access /sega/mail_in.cgi on this server.

    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. ,,

    At the first time I could go on this site , but my email couldn't register. ( i used gmail.com )
    and then when i fresh the site 019238129 times it comes to this error.. Please help me and maybe someone can create a SEGA ID for me
    Gmail works fine. The problem is likely your ISP or antivirus software.

    Make exceptions for "http://pso2.jp/" (no quotes) in your antivirus software and try again.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi there...

    Man, that website is crazy, try the following:

    - Clean the stored data from your web browser: ctrl+shift+delete if you're using Chrome, mark everything and choose "since ever" or something like that hit "ok" or something (whatch out for passwords you don't remember being erased though);

    - Flush your DNS: open command prompt (windows key + r, type in "cmd" and hit enter) type on the CMD "ipconfig/flushdns" and hit enter;

    - Don't use hotmail (I see you're using gmail, so that's ok);

    - Keep trying, sometimes it'es just some random error, like I said, that website is crazy (or maybe we just don't understand it, after all even after Google translates it, some parts remain in JP);

    - Do what Korazenn said;

    - Try a different browser (firefox for example, if you're using chrome, and/or vice and versa)

    If nothing helps, you'll be in trouble... I could create the acc for you, but like Kril said... you'll have to trust me, and I'm a stranger (stranger danger, remember?)

    C ya

  5. #5

    Default

    could you make me an account man I cant do it and ive loved this game since my dream cast

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kushbubbles View Post
    could you make me an account man I cant do it and ive loved this game since my dream cast
    Please read rule #2: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205507


  7. #7

    Default

    See bumped for steps on registering for PSO2 if you haven't already.

    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phanta...tration-guide/

  8. #8

    Default

    I just helped one of my friend create new account for the game, maybe i'll just drop few things to note:
    - Use Gmail, i recommend it personally
    - Use google translate handwriting to bypass captcha
    - Don't use VPN or proxy to register ID unless you have no choice
    - Their web has mobile version, while registering using mobile device, bunch of menu might appear different
    - Make sure to always remember your personal information such as birth date or secret question, you might need it later!

    IIRC, Arks-Layer already redone it's tutorial to create new ID, you should try to check it out.
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 17, 2016 at 01:51 AM.

  9. #9

    Default

    I still don't think arks-layer fixed this part of the guide, but after step 3, you are NOT taken to service account registration automatically. You will have to either get a link from someone that takes you directly to the service registration(you have to captcha and login again), or you can suffer through by clicking randoms buttons until you reach the service registration, where you captcha and login anyway.
    *dont be me, that 2nd person

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    I still don't think arks-layer fixed this part of the guide, but after step 3, you are NOT taken to service account registration automatically. You will have to either get a link from someone that takes you directly to the service registration(you have to captcha and login again), or you can suffer through by clicking randoms buttons until you reach the service registration, where you captcha and login anyway.
    *dont be me, that 2nd person
    *triumphant fanfare*


Similar Threads

  1. Need help with Sega ID management
    By Ryghts in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 1, 2015, 10:16 PM
  2. need help registering sega ID to PSO2
    By Datearian in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 4, 2014, 03:45 AM
  3. Help with sega id?
    By Lefety in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 21, 2014, 06:57 PM
  4. Need Help Making Sega ID
    By tdowlingiii in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2013, 09:42 AM
  5. HELP!!!! PLAY SEGA ERROR!!
    By Hucast-Kireek in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Apr 14, 2008, 07:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •