Natu シップ4DC Veteran Natural_585's Avatar

Talking I'm looking to recruit active players to join our team 「Ship2」「Breaking Point」

Currently recruiting for my team, as team master. We're looking to recruit active players in VH/SH/XH who are trying to play and have fun together. We're a team that helps people with open arms. We want everyone to improve even if they're new players. I will spend time out of my day to help people if they need it or if they want advice. Soon we be having contests every week for prizes, including meseta, costumes, and other things once a week =) Best TA Times, Bosh Rushes, Special Boss Kills, etc you name it !

We have a couple managers who are all very experienced players with "good gear" 110-155 affixed weapons and units. Some of our members also have units, and weapons along those lines with those affix stats as well. We don't force our players to be elitist or anything like that but we want our players to be ready for ultimate and XH difficulties. It's important that people know that they should be geared at level 75. I see a lot of people in the lobbies who don't get help from their managers or team masters which I think is ridiculous. They should spend quality time with their teammates and not exclude anybody out even if their gear is not good or try to get to know them at least. I try to help beginners get 70-100 atk on their gear depending on their meseta resources/ if they want too.

I would like to have future team MPA's for XH and for Ultimate. Also I would really like to see private MPA's going for Challenge Quest. 13*s are super important and I want everyone on the team to get one (Although I won't force you) But I promise you wil get better if you join our team !

We currently have about 40 members on the team, I had to get rid of some of the inactives as of recently who haven't been on in like a month in a half / 2 months. So thats why our team count is lowish. We used to have a lot more but people get busy with school, or stop playing the game, etc.

If you'd like to get in contact with me, go to the player shop console and look up our team breakingpoint. You can search it by looking at the number of members. Should say about 40 members. You can also Private Message me, or whisper me. You might be better off private messaging me just in case I'm not online but I usually am unless AFK. Natural2

Thank you for your time I hope you join !
    Last edited by Natural_585; May 6, 2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to include my signature lol.

Natu シップ4DC Veteran Natural_585's Avatar

Blah my signature didn't show up. :'(
    Fi/Br 75/75, Fi/Bo 75/75, Te/Ra 75/75, Ra/Br 75/75, Br/Hu 75/75, Fi/Hu 75/75, Fo/Te 75/75, Fo/Br 75/75, Gu/Ra 75/75 Te/Br 75/75