Hybrid View

Default Immediate Game Crash Upon Logging a Character

Hello I understand that this isn't so much of a PSO2 error as much as a general error but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this thread, I tried reddit however responses there are slow and someone from my team recommended me this forum. Since maintenance this week I have been having an issue with the game. Every time I attempt to log a character into the game I immediately crash with 'PSO2 has stopped responding', I have already attempted to update drivers, direct X and even re-installed the game and nothing seemed to work. Furthermore I have changed the directory of the game at one point via re-installing with the JP launcher and even executed it with the same launcher to no new result. I have checked for missing files and all of that other tweaker troubleshooting jazz multiple times but it says everything is fine which is rather unusual.

The error is a basic 'Pso2 has stopped responding' Type of error, after checking application logs I have got these 2 event IDs errors to show ( Well I would but external links are forbidden at this time lol ): (Imagine an image for a Windows event viewer Event ID 1000 and 1001 here, alternatively take a quick glance at the reddit post i made)
    Also since this happened I hadn't updated or installed any other software or anything on my computer.

Hopefully this is enough information to go off of.
    Thanks for your time, ~Hyraoo.
    Last edited by Hyraoo; May 8, 2015 at 07:57 PM.

You mean you clicked on "check for pso2 updates" on the tweaker and that doesn't still work? Then you might have to go into your graphic settings and turn down your graphics, seems like something can't render from your current graphics card on higher settings, whats your current hardware specs on your PC?

AMD Athlon x4 750K Quad Core Processor, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.

I have been playing this game daily since october of 2014 so you can see why I would be confused as to why It suddenly crashes, also my graphics were at the very lowest I believe due to running Ultimate Quests Lillipa. Although I shall try this again. I'll keep you posted

Ok Status update, lowered all graphical settings to absolute lowest, turned of lobby videos ETC.
    This did absolutely nothing for me. It still crashed instantly as soon as I logged in my character.
    ttp://i.imgur.com/esnqxUB.png
    (Add a h to the http)

You did on the tweaker try "check for pso2 updates" and see if that fixed the issue since that checks every file the game has.

I did indeed do that, it installed 3 files similarly to every other time i selected that option, however this is unimportant as it did nothing beneficial.

That is weird, crashing before you load in lobby, does you get crashing issues in other games?

No i do not, it's just this game now. And it has only been happening since the most recent maintenance.

Problem solved, I did a complete file nuke of PSO2 on my PC. I think it had something to do with TRANSAM.