Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Famitsu (Late May) + Dengeki PS (June) scans - Better late than never edition

I could have posted these sooner, but forgot to, and since the current issue of Famitsu has nothing in the way of PSO2 news, I may as well backpeddle and throw in last issue's info since it's still somewhat relevant.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quick notes:

-Do all of Shiki's Client Orders and you can earn her partner card.
    -LIVE series weapons are all class, just like the Bio series.
    -Collect specific sets of LIVE weapons to fulfill Sieg's new client orders. Be warned though, you only get to do this once per ACCOUNT. (Just like how you have a limit of 4 of his 11* weapons and no more than that, but with greater restrictions)
    -List of reward weapons for that order are: Ely Sion (sword), Lavis Blades (Twin Daggers), Niren Orochi (Dual Blades), Yasminkov 7000V (rifle), Blitz Fender (TMG), Edel Arrow (Bow), Psycho Wand ( rod), and Magical Piece (wand)

-I'm not going to translate the challenge pages or Sakai's column (which goes into his PSO1 memories) but I'll put them up for completion's sake. Most of the information has pretty much been covered throughout the various challenge mode threads. I also have the first part as well (covering m1-7), so I'll put them up if there's interest (though judging from the previous feedback, there wasn't much interest at all)

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

No info on Live-series potential's values?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    No info on Live-series potential's values?
    From what I remembered during the stream, Live series seem to use existing potentials, they don't have one specific thing across the series. One of them have the Nirochi potential IIRC and another one had something else that I can't remember. May go dig up some screenshots later.

Edit: Mm yeah, seem to be JA potential upgrade. Wonder where I saw that other latent from then... Too late to timeshift for it grr.
    Last edited by Alenoir; May 21, 2015 at 07:25 PM.

Cant wait to get the psycho wand! Also cant wait to see what the costs of the LIVE weps will be. Got a ton of stones I need to get rid of.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Live weapons have the same latent that the XH TD weapons have I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Cant wait to get the psycho wand! Also cant wait to see what the costs of the LIVE weps will be. Got a ton of stones I need to get rid of.
    I believe they mentioned they were looking at 15 large stones per weapon. Just need to know which stones for what weapons. At the end of the day, you're going to need 255 large stones total across all the AD areas.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Live weapons have the same latent that the XH TD weapons have I believe.
    I heard that they have the same latent, except with higher values(A tier 2 latent).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I believe they mentioned they were looking at 15 large stones per weapon. Just need to know which stones for what weapons. At the end of the day, you're going to need 255 large stones total across all the AD areas.
    Actually, it's 45 large stones. 15 from 3 different areas each.
    Last edited by Maenara; May 21, 2015 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Yeah saw that on bumped. Got 10 of 2 different ones so far. I just wish the sh caps dropped more often. Kind of hard to keep running them for stones solo.

I can't fathom how people are still getting enjoyment out of this stuff. It's all just white noise and a mishmash of pointless, wearisome drivel.

When is PSO2 going to get some ground-breaking, fun content? I'd really like to know; I'd love to actually have fun in this game again, instead of log in, say "ugh, god" and log out. I really, truly would.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I can't fathom how people are still getting enjoyment out of this stuff. It's all just white noise and a mishmash of pointless, wearisome drivel.

When is PSO2 going to get some ground-breaking, fun content? I'd really like to know; I'd love to actually have fun in this game again, instead of log in, say "ugh, god" and log out. I really, truly would.
    We stay for the story.