Thread: PSO2 JPN LAG

Exclamation PSO2 JPN LAG

Hello guys,

I'm having a sudden lag problem which started after the maintenance done last Wednesday (May 20th 2015 +8 GMT).
    My location is in the Philippines and my local ISP is PLDT

Minor lag in the lobby area, estimated 5 sec delay in sending chat messages, menus items loading very slowly, getting trapped in teleport shafts in the lobby. Major lag in quests fields especially EQs and finally getting 630'd from the game entirely.

I'm a fairly new player who originally came from the SEA server and I've been playing in JPN for 3 weeks now with no hassle before said maintenance. Also I am using the Tweaker and Cyberkitsune's proxy because apparently i cannot connect to the server without it. I hope someone can help me figure out what is wrong and I shall be providing some information that might be useful for those who would want to help.

PING:
    Spoiler!

Directory
    Spoiler!

System Specs
    Spoiler!

I look forward to your assistance.

EDIT:
    I would also like to add that i have done all the basic troubleshooting I am able to do such as: Restarting the PC System, Restarting the Router, re-patching of game client, re-patching of English patches, Flush DNS, Minimal FPS, Reverting to default settings of both PSO2 and Tweaker.

Also I have no anti-viruses nor Firewalls that restrict my connection. Overall Internet Connection is fine and Torrents and browsing work. (No other programs that can affect connection are running when playing PSO2.)

Screenshots of said symptoms like NPCs not appearing immediately, menus load slowly/never load, getting trapped in teleport shafts, Other Characters models take time/ or not appearing at all.

LINK HERE: (goo.gl/WUNwaz)
    Last edited by vaporeon200; May 25, 2015 at 12:53 AM. Reason: http://goo.gl/WUNwaz

Samething here man :/ I'd like to know whats up

It can be very well your ISP's connection having stability issues and packlet loss or its way out going to the proxy server, all i can say is do some ping tests and see if you get any packlet loss and ping and talk to your ISP about it if the issue is affecting more than your connection to pso2.

I get the same problem as well and I really hope it gets fixed on the next patch/maintenance