Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I feel you OP. Done 3 trigger parties so far with a few people bringing extra triggers, so I think I have about 40-45 total runs and only 3 rear units, and 2 arm units total. In every fucking party I've been in I only see a Saiki drop from one kill. In my first party I only saw one arm, second I got a rear on the very first kill, and last night a party I was in I got 2 rears on the very last kill. I really hope I can get some decent luck during my group this evening.

i've done 2 trigger runs and did a million explore runs during rare boss boost and have 4 rears + 3 arms, and no legs... most of which was gotten from trigger runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Can you not throw that word around? Some people actually have autism. It's even more derogatory since it's bastardized, it's fairly analogous to using "n*gga" in a derogatory context.
    stop being such an autist

Well it's official, I have the shittiest luck in this game. 5 GGG Trigger Parties today

-30% Daily Boost
    -Premium Drink
    -300% Rare Boost
    -100% Tri-Boost
    -Team Boost 9%
    -Timed Ability for Rare Drop 4 in Shironia Exploration on all 3 units
    -Weapon with Lucky Raise II and Temptation for Crystal Breaking

Results: 1 Arm (for a total of 7 now) and 5 Cubes -_-

I quit this rare hunting biz. Unless it's exchange for stones, rare drops can just eat my own drops and die. Maybe in the future, SEGA will either allow us to have 11* unit and 12* weapon passes or at lease have an NPC exchange shop to allow us to trade 5X 11* units for 1 that we need and 3X 12* weapons for 1 that we need.

I have done now I believe 4 full GGG Trigger MPAs (one of which someone had to leave early randomly and we only got 11 Triggers), for a total of 12+11+12+12 = 47 Black Giggles.

All of these runs did take place in 100% Rare Drop Boost weeks, and I maximized my luck as much as possible each time, except a few runs when I skipped the 100% Tribooster and nothing rare dropped 5 times inna row so I decided to use it just to maybe see/hear that "Rare Drop" notification again .

I have a major case of the same issue the OP has (except I have 1 Set... need moar though), in total I have now:
    10 Arm Units
    10 Leg Units
    1 Rear Unit (Dropped the 2nd MPA, probably on the 20th or 21st Black Giggles to complete 1 set)

So if I get 9 more Rear Units I will have 10 complete sets... dat RNG...

Thinking about it, referring to my latest Screenshot Thread post, maybe Sega is like no more anything Rear related for you anymore... hope not .
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

2-3 and I got 3 complete sets

None, found the full set in a single run of explore while showing her the area.

2 MPAs 5 full sets...

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

I really shouldn't have linked to this old topic, I revived the damn thing now and it's depressing

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I really shouldn't have linked to this old topic, I revived the damn thing now and it's depressing
    Hey now, atleast people got to practise their necromancy.

took 4 or 5 parties from what i remember. that being said, i had 9 legs and 3 arms before i got my first rear unit.

soon, i'll be able to use my extra legs to get more rears