Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Natu シップ4DC Veteran Natural_585's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    It's psow, so probably yes. Why do you care? It's like making a thread over x + 2 = 4 and seeing how many people get x = 6 instead of x = -2 then raging about it. Get over it.
    Also nobody is raging just a silly thing to say. Maybe by off chance i was incorrect about what I said. Never hurts to hear opinions. If someone gave me a good enough explanation with valid points I might reconsider what they say. But I personally don't see how it could be any better.

Some people might say well its good for magatsu, but then bad when all the parts are broken since there is no d bonus on fi/bo (End Magatsu). Which I can see it being somewhat good for that. I would probably get an additional tree for that purpose if anything (but i wont) but even then it might not even be worth it. So that's why I told someone from my team he was pestering to go with elemental stance since fi/bo is a rainbow palette type of class and works for everything and works well with crafted weapons. Yeah you lose 15% on bosses but then again you also lose the stance once the parts are broken. So therefore elemental stance for fi/bo would be so much more worth the trouble you never lose the 30% as long as the element is the enemies weakness.

But to say bio was better than granfol with a fi/bo was kind of over the top (even though there are better dbs than granfol like i said)
    Fi/Br 75/75, Fi/Bo 75/75, Te/Ra 75/75, Ra/Br 75/75, Br/Hu 75/75, Fi/Hu 75/75, Fo/Te 75/75, Fo/Br 75/75, Gu/Ra 75/75 Te/Br 75/75

a bit over blown just cause of one person saying his opinion.
    2 words
    shyeat happens

Quote Originally Posted by Natural_585 View Post
    According to the teammate he was trying to steal he said that wise stance was better..............
    (Note that It's only good for elder) LOLOL im done this game is too much.
    I want to understand this post, but I'm having trouble understanding this post.
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

Quote Originally Posted by Shunx View Post
    steal say? state?
    That's just my guess.

I was doing a team mpa magatsu Friday night and a guy was using CT in my party. I had never seen that because I usually run magatsu solo. He managed to get most chains 50+ and some even to max chain. I'm not sure how hard it would be to get high chains on magatsu because of lag and other xfactors so that might be a reason people might not use it. All in all, people will play how they want to play no matter how much you don't like their play style; it's just something you have to accept. Some people could even state it's dumb to play bo/hu over fi/bo etc. People just do what they want in this casual game.
    Can't we all just get along?

Natu シップ4DC Veteran Natural_585's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shunx View Post
    I fixed what I said in that post should be clear what I said now aha I was basically saying he was trying to steal my teammate and tell him that wise stance and break stance were better to have which I thought was silly considering wise stance is rarely used lol.. And break stance I already said what I thought of it in my opinion for fi/bo in the posts above.
    Last edited by Natural_585; May 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM.
    Fi/Br 75/75, Fi/Bo 75/75, Te/Ra 75/75, Ra/Br 75/75, Br/Hu 75/75, Fi/Hu 75/75, Fo/Te 75/75, Fo/Br 75/75, Gu/Ra 75/75 Te/Br 75/75

Opinions will always differ, however making a thread about it doesnt make you any better. This is being blown out of proportion when it shouldnt even have an effect on you. Yeah, sure you dont like the guy/gal but bashing him/her in public is just as pathetic. I suggest dropping it, from one team leader to another.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Well let's be honest, the guy Natural is talking about has... wrong "opinions", but Natural's response by making a thread was a bit unnecessary.

A bit being the understatement of the year.

Break Stance is good: when it works.

The problem is that it's not working most of the time, and even goes against itself when parts break. Which is a shame: RA has the WB skill whenever they can't fully access a weak point, why not this stance for breakables? It's not impossible to program. The last thing the skill needs is some damage modifier even weaker than elemental stance to cover up not hitting breakables. But this is Sega's game, so

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Break Stance is good: when it works.

The problem is that it's not working most of the time, and even goes against itself when parts break.
    ???

Doesnt Break Stance work on parts that are persistant and broken, like Ragne legs?

The key thing to know if break stance will work is when the part is breakable, the target still exists, and the boss can still flinch from the target part being hit enough.

So it probably doesnt work on Ragne legs after its broken, I wouldn't know because you wouldn't target his broken leg long enough anyway once his neck and weakpoint is in your face. Such a good skill