Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar_pso View Post
    Wait, what? Ok, I need to re-read the forum rules. I was not aware that private messages could result in a ban. I'll post what I find that relates to this.
    First hand experience. I got banned for a few months a while back because I shared information on the certain private server via PM.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I was looking at your characters in your sig. I used to play with a Kayla on GameCube. We even found out that we both lived in the same state and city. ha

I'm not online too often myself - on a certain Server that Sega Can't handle - due to work constraints, but I do try to get online once every couple of months.

I mostly play on 2 servers on the most loved/hated one and somewhere where they can't talk English...mostly i play C-Mode, also i prefer to hunt solo(because it's no fun to others to do the same quest 5-10 times in a row just maybe the first 2 stages ect) also always up for EP3(need some new shiny cards(・`ヘ´・)ゞ).

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Yeah. Just sending each other email via google or some mail client would do just fine in getting in touch with what server we are all on. Just as a future reference for others looking at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid99 View Post
    I mostly play on 2 servers on the most loved/hated one and somewhere where they can't talk English...mostly i play C-Mode, also i prefer to hunt solo(because it's no fun to others to do the same quest 5-10 times in a row just maybe the first 2 stages ect) also always up for EP3(need some new shiny cards(・`ヘ´・)ゞ).

Rapid99
    I have not tried the non-English one.

Is it true that NA IP Addresses have been banned?

Nope...the only thing is you can't connect with the US+ version as far as i know.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

I've always just speculated that they've blocked the ports rather than the IPs. Can't recall them off hand without looking at my list, but for an example, if you block TCP port 9100, you've pretty much locked all EU players out. Block port 9000 and there goes NA. I may have the ports wrong, but meh, I think the example still works. xD

So, if I have the Japanese version of the game, I should be able to enter into that server?

If that's the case...once my pennies get saved and I have a keyboard again...I'm going to go practice my Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Battra13 View Post
    So, if I have the Japanese version of the game, I should be able to enter into that server?

If that's the case...once my pennies get saved and I have a keyboard again...I'm going to go practice my Japanese.
    If my theory is correct, yes. xD It is just a theory though. I haven't tried to connect there myself in... umm... 6 years or so. xD