Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I already have miraged him three times because my MPA sucked hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I know you can mirage him multiple times, but I'm also curious if he can be miraged again while he already is. Because if that's the case Zanverse would probably be a bad idea.

I don't think he can be Miraged while Miraged.

I've never seen that happen, and I always used Zanverse for Mirage before XH became a thing. Not something to be concerned about.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    I never see DF Loser got miraged back to back, can anyone confirm?
    It is possible for Luther to get miraged again after his Clock breaks and he teleports away to start changing phases, but it's very hard / rare to pull it off each run (I've done DFL since he came out. I have only had it happen twice.)

If you're lucky enough to get it to happen in Extra Hard, he goes into the Background, immediately moves forward showing the motion of his Clock re-opening (Even though it is already broken,) and he's stunned for another 10 seconds. If you have a really good MPA, you can actually do enough damage to him during that time to skip the first Time Stop phase entirely and go into the second one instead before the PSO2 Arks Theme plays.

^So, if it does happen, it'll only benefit the MPA. Cool thing.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Mmh so I noticed today (but maybe you already known) when we failed 1st phase that Fake Loser, even in XH, has the exact same attack pattern as SH Real Loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Wish I read this yesterday. Went in for the first time. Thanks for the post. Quick question though. Are we still able to win if the arms are the only locations attacked? Trying to figure out what to do if there isn't anyone with Mirage available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchira View Post
    Wish I read this yesterday. Went in for the first time. Thanks for the post. Quick question though. Are we still able to win if the arms are the only locations attacked? Trying to figure out what to do if there isn't anyone with Mirage available.
    Depends on your luck. Not because he's too hard but because people can leave when runs take too long. People don't bother with arms on difficulties below XH usually, because Loser's other weakspots are out of reach most of the time.

Your best bet would be carrying multiclass TMGs with Mirage affix yourself.

Now that I know Loser/Luther inside out, I've updated the guide with more accuracy and details.
    There are still a lot of people who don't seem to understand the XH Loser mechanics.

Hopefully, this will help. I meant to write it sooner, but have been sick or busy, or both.