Default [Ship 2] Returning Player.

So! As my title suggests, I used to play pso2 quite a bit, though had taken a break to play other stuff for a while. Now I would really like to get back into the game, but the people I used to play with no longer actually really play the game.

Sooo.. I need more friends! I'm on semi-frequently, will be attempting to be online more than that. Main is a level 56 Braver, also working on a Bouncer and Fighter on the side for that character.

I'm up for just about anything, EQs, helping someone complete quests, level, progress through the story [which I'm trying to do myself] and even rare weapon hunting.

So, welcome to drop me a line here or in game, my main is just Technic . Yes, I'm aware that's what magic/spells/skills are called in the game, but I've been using that alias since long before I even knew what Phantasy Star was, so.. uh, hope that's cool.

Feel free to add me, junglechief. Also my team is currently recruiting, spotted ox hostel. Always looking for more people.
    Junglechief - Ship 2 - Hunter/Fighter
    Chief - Ship 2 - Ranger/Braver