Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSO GC favorite weapons? Stages? Mobs?

So how about them classics? PSO is a great one imo!

My favorite weapon was the Flowen sword on gamecube due to the shifting colors. When I foundout about the spirit effect that made be love it even more... to bad it's difficult to get

Do you mean the actual item Flowens sword or the impossible to get Dark Flow? Well my favorite item is the extremely rare item the Sealed J-Sword Im hunting it now and it is a struggle of mass proportions!
    Slayer of Falz

Quote Originally Posted by ROLO View Post
    Do you mean the actual item Flowens sword or the impossible to get Dark Flow? Well my favorite item is the extremely rare item the Sealed J-Sword Im hunting it now and it is a struggle of mass proportions!
    The "real" Flowen's Sword (AUW 3084) has spirit as its special. So its safe to say that's probably what they were referring to.

For myself, I would also have to say the J-Sword. I learned about it soon after I joined PSO-W as a kid, and as a hunter I saw it as the ultimate weapon. Hard to find but powerful, and most of all badass looking. I've never gotten one through legitimate means and I don't plan on ever hunting it, but I still have one and use it sometimes. Very fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

My favorite used to be Wok of Akiko's Shop(Crazy Tune) before it got nerfed for Lamecube. On Lamecube i usually just use shopped 50hit charge weapons + S-Rank weapons.
    The only stage i can't get bored of are the Mines, anything else is just meh after those 15 years of playing pso( •̀ω•́ )σ

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

My favourites are probably the Spread Needle (best weapon for RA mob control and bosses with multiple hit points, and it's a badass looking crossbow), Frozen Shooter (super handy for those annoying enemies that are hard to hit (Delsabers)), Yasminkov 9000M (long range Mechguns are super handy for my RAcaseal, they look like proper guns, and they make a cool noise when you use them), Psycho Wand (easily the best weapon my FOnewm can have for GI/RA tech spamming, one day I will find one), and Demolition Comet (it just looks awesome).

I don't have a favourite stage because I enjoy playing all of them equally. My most played levels are probably Caves and Mountains as I'm looking for both a Psycho Wand and multiple God/Abilities (I don't have Plus nor access to online so no Tower quests sadly).

Don't have a favourite mob either because they all have qualities I like as well as ones I hate. Dishonourable mentions include Delsabers, Sinow series robots (all of them), Gibbles and Ul Gibbons.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Weapons: Soul Banish, Meteor Cudgel, G-Assassins Sabers, Dancing hitogata, Heart of Poumn. Seriously, especially the last two had some wicked weapon design. But those are the top 5 off the top of my head.

Favorite stage is Central Control Area - Jungle. so lush and relaxing! love the waterfalls.

Mobs would be the Ill Gill Trio at the very end of Seat of the Heart. There was just something about their presence that made it feel like they were a trio antagonist group running the tower. It was a risky/dumb fight though because if Elly Died, the entire quest was reset. So it made for a thrilling challenge.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

All my favorite weapons are on Xbox. Can't take my main online there.

Weapon: Double Cannon (fite me)
    Area: Seaside/jungle, but damn does the Crater Exterior come close!
    Mob: Delsaber obviously. But the belras and b/garanzes were awesome too.

Chain Sawd and Spread Needle.
    Very cool unique weapons.

I would probably put in there Guld&Milla, if i ever got one of them for the combo.
    But i did get them in PSU when it were active, love how they look.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

My favorite weapon I never got was Sange and Yasha. I'd just stare longingly at it in my PSO edition of Tips and Tricks magazine