Default Newbie searches Friends (Ship 2)

Hello there~ ♥

I'm so very new to this game I spend a mere evening in it, but I'm overwhelmed: PSO2 is just that kind of game I've been searching for. Strong emphasis on action combat, very fast paced and a hell lot of fun *-*
    I'm Lvl. 16 Braver by the time I'm writing this and I'm looking for a few people to spend time with chatting or maybe sometimes do a Multiplayer-Quest!
    My character's name is "Ichinose Haruka", male human.

Now some things about me: I'm 17 years old, German (but currently working on my A-Levels in English, so that shouldn't be a problem), female and a bit childish at times~ I love anime, manga, drawing and fangirling for Youtubers; oh, and gaming of course ;D

So anyone interested just send me Ingame-Mail or a Friend Request or whatever, maybe even a guild invitation (although I don't even know if this game has guild things), or answer to this thread, and we can chat some time

*waves* Bye bye, for now ♥
    uncreative.

ID: Unbound

Hello and welcome uncreative.
    I will add you as a friend and feel free to invite me to a party whenever you want just to let you know my character name is Midori and ID is Midori Aoi.
    Player ID Name Midori Aoi
    Ship 2 character name Midori
    Player ID # 13131438
    Team Haru no Mizu 春の水

Hi Uncreative!

I could relate with being overwhelmed when first starting out. I started just a few days ago. If you would like, feel free to add my character Mizuameii. I'll be online in a little bit after the tweaker finishes updating.

I look forward to playing with you!

-Mizuame

Another newbie! *pets*

I'll send you a friend request, maybe even nag my team leader to throw you an invite; We like collecting newbies :P

Thanks everyone! I already accepted your friend requests/ send them out and I'm looking forward to chatting with you

Thread of course is still open for everyone else. Fell free to send me a request without even posting here