Default Hello PSO-World, Zeph here!

I'm a guy who's been lurking on this site for the past couple of months, and I probably won't be very talkative even with this new account.

I got into the Phantasy Star series with Portable, which I liked more then than I do now. I then proceeded to play through IV, followed by Zero, Portable 2 and bits of Universe, AoTI, PSO, the remainder of the Original Tetralogy, and The One MMORPG To Hold My Attention For More Than A Week (PSO2) - not necessarily in that order.

Of those, my favorite is PSO2, followed by IV, Universe (and related sequels/expansions), Zero, I/II, and PSO. Oh, and III at the bottom slot, but that's a given.

So I hope we can get along - despite the fact that I'm not particularly fond of this site's namesake.

(For those curious, my PSO2 Player ID is Zeph V., and I'm on Ship 2. You can usually find me doing missions on Block 1, though I'm trying to move away from there...)

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury