Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Any good players left in ship 02?

Tired of constantly having bad players in partys espscially in magatsu, people who cant time their weakbullets etc etc. I know it is a stereotype to say the JP players are better than the english community but seriously, SHIP 02 is trash. Everyone Ive met has been pretty much trash, and im not saying im great, but there ideologys just give me brain cancer. And yeah, ive been kicked out of almost every team, but at least I stood up for what I believe in and what I know is right.

Anyways, I heard ship 06 is pretty good. Ship 02 is cancer im sorry, I just dont get along with the player base here.

Quote Originally Posted by SlN View Post
    Tired of constantly having bad players in partys espscially in magatsu, people who cant time their weakbullets etc etc. I know it is a stereotype to say the JP players are better than the english community but seriously, SHIP 02 is trash. Everyone Ive met has been pretty much trash, and im not saying im great, but there ideologys just give me brain cancer. And yeah, ive been kicked out of almost every team, but at least I stood up for what I believe in and what I know is right.

Anyways, I heard ship 06 is pretty good. Ship 02 is cancer im sorry, I just dont get along with the player base here.

Pot calling kettle black

most of the "good" players do a private team MPAs, relying on randoms wont get the best out of EQs especially Magatsu

With that kind of attitude, you're not going to do well on any ship. You even admitted that you've been kicked out of multiple teams. Based on that, I'd have to say the problem isn't with other players; it's you.
    When was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?

Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer View Post
    With that kind of attitude, you're not going to do well on any ship. You even admitted that you've been kicked out of multiple teams. Based on that, I'd have to say the problem isn't with other players; it's you.
    had the unpleasure of having him in a team and he got kicked for good reason

id imagine it was the same with the other teams he was in

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer View Post
    Actually its mostly managers that pick bones with me and others players. Team leaders generally enjoy my enthusiasm, Ive been kicked for proving im right, and people can't accept it. I really dont care about other people, I really dont, go ahead and they can do what they want. When people start spitting lies on my face, or insult me/embaress me indirectly they deserve to have it shoved back up their rectum tenfold. All I'm saying is that is besides the point idc if i dont get along with people no offense but 85% of the players i meet dont even know how to play. and the other 15% are so arrogant and have this giant ego that you cant even talk to them on the same eye level because they just think they are better. Its fine though I really dont care, rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    had the unpleasure of having him in a team and he got kicked for good reason

id imagine it was the same with the other teams he was in
    Yes yes and you can keep mobbing with your Ideal Tana, i think Xies is even better than Ideal for mobbing hopefully you invested in that (Y)
    Last edited by SlN; Jun 24, 2015 at 10:22 PM.

Actually its mostly managers that pick bones with me and others players. Team leaders generally enjoy my enthusiasm, Ive been kicked for proving im right, and people can't accept it. I really dont care about other people, I really dont, go ahead and they can do what they want. When people start spitting lies on my face, or insult me/embaress me indirectly they deserve to have it shoved back up their rectum tenfold. All I'm saying is that is besides the point idc if i dont get along with people no offense but 85% of the players i meet dont even know how to play. and the other 15% are so arrogant and have this giant ego that you cant even talk to them on the same eye level because they just think they are better. Its fine though I really dont care, rant over.
    ok you know what in my team u got kicked by the leader himself (forced to leave is samething) now anyways problems we had with you

you never fucking listen to anyone ever. like in c mode we kept telling you what u should be doing and what u shouldnt u ignored them.. kept wasting discs for no reason, stole our team leads weapon and didnt even use it, you also acted like you were the hottest shit of all time which reality check YOU ARE NOT. Also id like to point out how u bitched at us for claiming we did c mode without u for hours when in reality we said u could join the run after and clearly said we were still in our same run. then u proceeded to leave the team and somehow got a 2nd chance

you also caused unneeded drama with people in the team. kept making everyone angry with all the never shuts up ever stuff and kept fighting with everyone. we got sick of your shit and on skype our team lead was hearing all the info and then got on and forced u to leave. and honestly im surprised killer panda even took u back with how you are.

not only that a lot of friends i have say the same things about you and they are on different teams. so the problem isnt us its you. stop acting like you are a sweet innocent angel who has done no wrong.

Good players on Ship 2 don't exist, sorry. We all suck.

Please teach us your mighty ways.

SEGA banned all good players since they were ruining Ship:02's reputation.

Also, I take it you're just in the wrong team if you're not enjoying the company around you. Try changing?

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

... Wow. I'm going to be honest: You're completely lacking in self-awareness, and I feel bad for you. Really, I do. I know a lot of people like you who project their flaws on everyone else, and they've got some screwed up social lives. If you're doing this outside of video games, I think you should seek some professional help. Seriously.
    When was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?

Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...