Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

That's a main point for me, I'm almost always fully aware what's around me when I LB, but I'm not doing that because of enemies, but because others around me. Fighters, and other melee classes really, have to do this all the time. What does a Force or Techer do in that situation? They already know what's going on, what upsets a Force or Techer that a melee class causes? War Cry, if that? I mean, what's better, the class that one shots mobs alone, or a class that needs zondeel, smacks, 4-5 casts, etc? I'm not saying I don't appreciate zondeel, but, please, just use it intelligently?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    That's a main point for me, I'm almost always fully aware what's around me when I LB, but I'm not doing that because of enemies, but because others around me. Fighters, and other melee classes really, have to do this all the time. What does a Force or Techer do in that situation? They already know what's going on, what upsets a Force or Techer that a melee class causes? War Cry, if that? I mean, what's better, the class that one shots mobs alone, or a class that needs zondeel, smacks, 4-5 casts, etc? I'm not saying I don't appreciate zondeel, but, please, just use it intelligently?
    they don't gave a single fuck because they cast their stuff from distance while melee class are forced to adapt otherwise people cry because their class don't play well and sega have to change things around

Idk, I guess that's more of what I'm getting at then. Respect your fellow mpa members, so to speak? I try not to upset other players when I play, and playing every class and multiple combos just further adds to the experience behind that. I very rarely do to others what I would hate done to me.