Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default OMFG! Willy-Nilly Zondeels Are Killing Melees (Annoying)

Okay...

For a long time, this has been one of my serious pet-peeves whenever I play a melee class (especially whenever I play Limit Break FI-Main with *insert-whatever-class* as Sub): inexperienced Zondeel users.

Yeah...

I mean, Zondeels' great and everything, but in the hands of an inexperienced player who just uses it willy-nilly without any care/strategy/consideration-for-the-MPA, it just ends up getting melee players killed.

I'm talking about inexperienced/troll Zondeel users who:

1) Zondeel tons mobs on top of other players, and thereby getting them killed.
    2) Zondeel mobs away from where everyone is concentrating their attacks on, thereby wasting time.
    3) Do absolutely nothing else except, zondeel, zondeel, zondeel.

Such a headache...

Yup, and god forbid you call them out on it. Or zondeeling all the sub bosses in one spot, lol.

This salt.

When I play FO, I RELIGIOUSLY use Zondeel, in conjunction with other techs, with talises. If I'm a melee class, and see a FO using Zondeel, my mouth waters, and I unleash a hard-hitting mobbing attack. By the way, there's this thing called Step Attack. Use it to get away from massive groups of mobs.
    Ship 02

Honestly if you aren't the one Zondeeling you shouldn't allow yourself to get hit.
    I get hit a shit ton when im the zondeeler but when other people do it I have little to no problem.

Well, the downside to using limit break is you are very vulnerable. Zondeel is very important for fast clears. If you are having trouble with zondeel you are dragging the MPA down not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    zondeeling all the sub bosses in one spot, lol.
    i love to do that on LQ
    its so funny to see both madulard and casadora die from same satelite

to OP: others are correct, you shouldnt die from it, its YOUR problem
    to be honest i would like to kill those limit break+quartz soul+spirita players intentionally just for lulz
    Last edited by Dammy; Jun 26, 2015 at 01:47 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Why does everyone just bitch on the forum...

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Why does everyone just bitch on the forum...
    Cause its hip and cool

I say there isn't enough zondeels.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I think the critical point was overlooked.

Particularly the "Inexperienced" and "Willy-Nilly" aspects with regard to Zondeel users.

Of course, it goes without saying, mind you, that experienced users who know where to use it (spawn points; away from others), how to get it off from a talis, when to use it, etc. can greatly facilitate the run (for faster/easier runs which means you can spam the run more drops etc.).

It's the users who do it without any forethought, or who don't really know when it's appropriate to use that can make for "bad" runs. And also, Zondeel wars can get pretty bad too; sometimes, it's just best to yield and let the other dude Zondeel.

But anyways, it seems that quite a few people has been "bitchin'" on the forum as of late, because they want to be "hip and cool" lately? Hmm...

I don't think it's particularly bad that people express their grievances (aka: Bitch) in that it may lead to possible solutions, but I think what's important is the way how one goes about it, its approach to the issue at hand.

Edited.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 26, 2015 at 02:21 PM.