Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Yup, and god forbid you call them out on it. Or zondeeling all the sub bosses in one spot, lol.
    That's a good thing. It's just like Zondeeling regular mobs: it lets everyone spam their strongest attacks and hit all the bosses. Techers can destroy bosses with wands easily like that.

If you're dying, it's your own fault. You do realise you can see when people are charging up a lightning tech, right?

If you die to a mob in someone else's Zondeel, it's your own fault, not theirs. You should have been paying attention to what the mobs were doing before they all got sucked into that one spot. I've never heard of anything as ridiculous as "inexperienced Zondeel users" getting people killed.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

I'll admit to zondeel'ing bosses (that it affects) not always being the best idea... Though if there's two or three Wolgah's piled up on eachother, then the other ten or eleven players SHOULD be zerg rushing the shit out of them for a swift victory.

But otherwise, I agree with other posters. Keeping most/all of the enemies in one spot will ultimately speed things up. Having to chase enemies around is just flat out inefficient. Either stop Limit Breaking all the time or learn how to do so reliably. Stop being a Leeroy Jenkins with only 200 HP. Dodge, Block or put more HP affixes on your gear so you don't die in ONE ENEMY ATTACK.

In short: You say willy-nilly zondeel users are annoying? I say willy-nilly Limit Break users are annoying.

Spoiler!

My only issue with Zondeel is I can't bring Fo or Te partners with me on Ruins Exp anymore because they seem to be programmed to always Zondeel Zesh while staggered, which apparently works for some stupid fucking reason.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

So there we have it: the consensus that willy-nilly Zondeel users are satisfactory in any MPA.

And the fact that you might die a bit too much (hence the motivation to make this thread) from that ferocious technique called - dare I say... Zondeel.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

*Jots notes down for Zondeel usage for future TDs etc.* "USE a damn Talis if you're going to be Zonderlimg!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    My only issue with Zondeel is I can't bring Fo or Te partners with me on Ruins Exp anymore because they seem to be programmed to always Zondeel Zesh while staggered, which apparently works for some stupid fucking reason.
    You can actually have tech user NPC that won't use Zondeel (or any other moving target techs, like Sazan and Ilzan). But that require you to ask the NPC owner(s) or do observation of your own.
    Those who set their NPC like that (tend to buff/heal, use good tech to deal damage, doesn't Zondeel) is rather rare actually xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    I'm talking about inexperienced/troll Zondeel users who:

1) Zondeel tons mobs on top of other players, and thereby getting them killed.
    2) Zondeel mobs away from where everyone is concentrating their attacks on, thereby wasting time.
    3) Do absolutely nothing else except, zondeel, zondeel, zondeel.

Such a headache...
    I don't know why people are telling OP they're wrong when 2 and 3 are legitimately bad things to do. For 2, the whole point of using Zondeel is to group mobs around players so that they can attack them. Not drag them away. For 3, Zondeel should always be followed up with the user's offensive as well. Barring some organized TD runs where the Zondeel user's own offense is completely redundant and a couple other exceptions where they genuinely shouldn't do anything besides Zondeel, but this is obviously not the case in context.

1 isn't really the Zondeel user's fault though.

On an unrelated note, since it was brought up, pulling effects will work on some bosses if they're immobilized or otherwise stunned, like with a flipped Zeshrayda. This also applies to some enemies that are otherwise immune to suction.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Jun 26, 2015 at 04:50 PM.

@LonelyGaruga:

Thanks for clarifying things up. I was under the impression from the forum that more Zondeel is always a good thing under any circumstances (thus: "willy-nilly" Zondeels, as stated) regardless of when/where/how it was used even if they drag enemies away from everyone else, etc., etc., etc.