Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I was wondering what happened to you guys! Nice to see you three started a team together thats good, thats real good =] So far things are looking pretty fun and inviting also best of luck to you three and may your team grow and prosper.

Hey Vin! Thanks for your kind wishes. We should play together some time.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchira View Post
    Hey Vin! Thanks for your kind wishes. We should play together some time.
    Yer welcome and we shoild definitely get together sometime.

I come back from shop as maint begins..... *Throws a tantrum launching several 12* TMGs across the forum* No manner of bribery of confectionaries will quell the tantrum!
    Ha! Who even uses a signature anymore....oh wait...dammit!

Daily bump.

Before I joined Haru no Mizu all I did was solo. Now I often have to beg people to let me solo just so I can suck where no one else is watching.

Stop soloing. Join us today

Quote Originally Posted by Sarr View Post
    Daily bump.

Before I joined Haru no Mizu all I did was solo. Now I often have to beg people to let me solo just so I can suck where no one else is watching.

Stop soloing. Join us today
    I feel the same way sometimes too. Heck, it's so embarrassing letting you guys see me face plant so often xD

Also, posted up some information for prospective members.

Do the bump and grind (ba dum tss!!) Morning team.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyker View Post
    I just want people to know that I've been a part of Haru no Mizu for about a week now and would like to give a brief review of my experiences so far.

I must admit that they have already put my previous teams to shame (nothing personal to the players in those teams, just a little more enthusiasm from all members rather than a core few).

I've managed to party with lots of people from the team already who have been incredibly helpful and have taught me a few things that I honestly didn't know in the process - some embarrassingly basic things at that (thanks Ced!) There's always someone online to party with whenever I have logged in and everyone is accommodating to each other regardless of level/skill (a positive in my books).

I know they are a fairly new team still, but I can only see things getting much better given time. I encourage anyone who is looking for a good, fun team to give Haru no Mizo a try! I don't think you will be disappointed (and I know disappointment heh!)

Best wishes,
    The Fo/Te with an unhealthy obsession with Fomelgion and destruction in general (not to mention crashing in peoples rooms, leaving rappy dolls behind)

Ps, whatever happened to the role of "Slave Driver" Mizu? Promotion?
    I promoted myself :P I'm surprise you noticed. I don't think anyone else has noticed yet lol. Also! Thank you! You didn't have to do that for us XD
    Last edited by Mizuchira; Jul 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: remove sig

Are you guys still accepting?

My ID is astaverith. I literally just started yesterday (though I am loving the game so far) and have zero idea what I'm doing.
    Last edited by Astaverith; Jul 22, 2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: ID was wrong.

Hi Astaverith,

Yes, we're always welcoming new teammates ^_^. If you don't mind, please complete our application.

This is so that you can be given access to our site and stay up to date with team events and shenanigans We've also tailored it to provide other useful information for new comers.