Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    They better make Dudu in!
    then suddenly he's secretly the main antagonist....

Maidoll is so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    With the setting in the near future earth, and origional story.
    It's most likely something like the Stage Play plot then.
    I have only seen some random videos, is there a quick summary of what happens in the Stage Play?

10 to 1 odds on moeblob slice of life. I mean, if it wants to be an accurate representation of the game...

I always wanted to see a PSO2 anime, but only if it had followed the game's story.
    Then again, I honestly don't give a crap about story. Just show me a couple of episodes filled with senseless but awesome fighting scenes, leading up to a massive battle between Arks and Darkers in the final episodes. I wanna see people Heavenly Falling enemies into the ground, Backhand Smashing them into oblivion and Satellite Cannoning the shit out of Ragnes.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Maybe it'll end with Lisa pulling some School Days shit.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

they can make a look better of pa in anime and bring them back to game (`・ω・´)b

Most likely this will be picking up where PSO2 On Stage ended or will be a retelling of that.

PSO2 On Stage was the telling of the integration of Virtual Drive technology, pretty much the same thing our own HardLight620 has been working on with his Virtual Connect project, It's very similar in plot to .hack/SAO where by a player becomes trapped within the game, but it also turns it on its head by asking "What happens when a game character comes into the real world?"

It was ultimately a story about the trials players go through every day, random fights with bosses, having to slay a boss thousands of times to find that one elusive drop they've been looking for, along with finally giving us some kind of answer for how Dark Falz got to Earth if you didn't take the Earth ending in Phantasy Star III Generations of Doom. (Nothing is shown on stage for that, but if you were an evil entity that had just arrived at a new planet, would you go immediately to facing the one you've been fighting against or would you do something to make sure you could take over this world as well first?)

Maidoll's reaction is the best part about this news so far.

Warmly waiting for Maidoll's followup reaction when anime airs for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_F View Post
    Most likely this will be picking up where PSO2 On Stage ended or will be a retelling of that.

PSO2 On Stage was the telling of the integration of Virtual Drive technology, pretty much the same thing our own HardLight620 has been working on with his Virtual Connect project, It's very similar in plot to .hack/SAO where by a player becomes trapped within the game, but it also turns it on its head by asking "What happens when a game character comes into the real world?"

It was ultimately a story about the trials players go through every day, random fights with bosses, having to slay a boss thousands of times to find that one elusive drop they've been looking for, along with finally giving us some kind of answer for how Dark Falz got to Earth if you didn't take the Earth ending in Phantasy Star III Generations of Doom. (Nothing is shown on stage for that, but if you were an evil entity that had just arrived at a new planet, would you go immediately to facing the one you've been fighting against or would you do something to make sure you could take over this world as well first?)
    As long as they're don't get asspull for the MC, im fine with that.