Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Tbh, pay2win doesn't exactly exist on pso2. To be able to trade for weapon unit passes you have to find an item of the same rarity so say even if u wanted a certain 10/11/12* item you still have to be in a position to get one.
    Not when costumes can be affixed.

Not when the affix in the costume has expiration date.

Not when AsiaSoft is in charge of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Is there a specific ship all the English players are using ?

is somebody going to SEA and do a video review about it? i would love if they make it similar to this guy's:

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I never really understood this argument. If you're willing to pay, and don't have a problem with people paying, why do you care if paying players get an advantage since you'd be one anyway. Why is not letting people play at all a better alternative to letting them play at their own pace and decide for themselves when they consider the game worth paying for? (from a consumer perspective at least)

Don't misunderstand me, the F2P market is full of games that try to take advantage of people and squeeze as much cash out as they can, but that specific argument against the f2p micro-transaction model as a whole never held water to me.
    The thing is, I don't want to pay $9.99 per month. But I know the company has to make money so I'm willing to choose that model over a F2P model.

Everyone starts at the same place and progresses at the same rate. Time invested is the main criteria...not money invested.

At the end of the day, games like these are all about greed and loot. I don't want someone to be able to dish out $20 more than I am per month and get ahead of the game without doing any additional work.

Basically, playing alongside people who paid their way to the top doesn't sit well with me. To me, it is just like buying meseta. Since Sega controls it..it isn't a bannable offense. Just a big old corporation doing their thing.
    Last edited by neilp4453; Jul 21, 2015 at 11:02 AM.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Is there a specific ship all the English players are using ?
    JP Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Just find someone and hug it out. Therapy group sessions will be hosted every Thursday.
    Hugs won't do enough. I need a syringe and a toilet bowl cleaner to purify my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    "Wait what ? You mean it is possible to get Grinders for 1050 Meseta ? I thought the minimal price was 109k."

Also

Congratulations ! I have the pleasure to tell you : You're post is my new signature on this forum.
    Tbh, I'm not mad... I'm actually proud of it that you made it as a signature!--except where the part where I said that I love PSO2 SEA-- *barfs*

And... uhh... It should've been and you can do a* at the part of the double jump... Uuuuugh. Too lazy to edit.
    Last edited by SakuRei; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    is somebody going to SEA and do a video review about it? i would love if they make it similar to this guy's:

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online [ENGLISH SERVER] - Server Launch First Impressions - YouTube
    >whackymodder
    lel
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    The thing is, I don't want to pay $9.99 per month. But I know the company has to make money so I'm willing to choose that model over a F2P model.

Everyone starts at the same place and progresses at the same rate. Time invested is the main criteria...not money invested.

At the end of the day, games like these are all about greed and loot. I don't want someone to be able to dish out $20 more than I am per month and get ahead of the game without doing any additional work.

Basically, playing alongside people who paid their way to the top doesn't sit well with me. To me, it is just like buying meseta. Since Sega controls it..it isn't a bannable offense. Just a big old corporation doing their thing.
    But PSO2 JP isn't pay to win?