Default Error message on PSO2

No real idea what it means, I've tried searching for Old/Missing Files, reinstalling (and won't format... my dvd drive is broken lol), even tried uninstalling Avast just in case, after seeing that didn't fix it I put the PSO2 folder on the exceptions, tried clearing some space just in case (around 300 GB of space) in my HDD.

This has been happening for a lot of time, but not this error, I used to crash with a "Stopped working" in the game a lot, now that doesn't happen but instead I get this error that I don't understand and don't know what it might mean.

Also, just in case as I've read this and it's been happening on some other games. Do you think my HDD might be dying? I hope not, but if it's a possibility and that's what's making games crash then I'd like to look onto it as I have another HDD.

Edit: By the way, this happens completely random. Be it in the lobby, or while doing quest or in an event, I'm just saying those 3 instances in which it has happened to me. It might be able to happen in the title screen but it hasn't so far to me. And I'm pretty sure my PC is capable of running this game perfectly fine as my old one was worse and it could run this game on max with no problems (not like that is a feat at all, lol).

他のアプリケーションの影響によ強制終了しました。

"Game was terminated due to influence from another program." Try updating the Intel Graphics Driver to it's latest version, making sure no programs that interact with other programs are open, and turning off all anti-virus/firewalls.

Seems like something gameguard hates when its running on your PC and shuts down PSO2 incase it dislikes the program(s) you're currently running, best to try turning off stuff and see if it stops and no your hard disk drive is fine.

probably some cheat program like artmoney

Thanks seems like it was Avast all along, that fixed it