Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I can't speak for everyone here, especially for the ones that will just play the same freaking quests over and over, but I've done almost everything that can be done in this game in terms of quests. If I say it's getting stale, it's getting stale. This game should be more than just hunting for the new rares of the week. It's not like people are actually using all these weapons they're getting, at this point, they're more like trophies than anything else.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1467357165
    What do you suggest for SEGA to do?
    "Just another quest we'll get bored of"
    "Just another increase in difficulty that isn't a challenge"
    "Just another set of weapons for us to farm"
    Not trying to come off as mean or anything, it's a real question for me
    People complain about new quests, they complain about new weapons, they complain about higher difficulties, so I'd just like to hear some constructive criticism more, rather than the typical complaining. And please, don't try to pick a single scenario that deserved a complaint, because if the scenario was different, the complaint would be different, bottom line is that there would still be a complaint. Complaint complaint complaints c:
    p.s. the problem to me seems to be that PSO2 hasn't changed, it's repetitive, but Idk many games that aren't, that's why there's different kinds of games to play c:
    Last edited by kingdanny; Jul 28, 2015 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Am I wrong in thinking that the Rifle with the long range latent is perfect with Sharpshooter?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny View Post
    What do you suggest for SEGA to do?
    "Just another quest we'll get bored of"
    "Just another increase in difficulty that isn't a challenge"
    "Just another set of weapons for us to farm"
    Not trying to come off as mean or anything, it's a real question for me
    People complain about new quests, they complain about new weapons, they complain about higher difficulties, so I'd just like to hear some constructive criticism more, rather than the typical complaining. And please, don't try to pick a single scenario that deserved a complaint, because if the scenario was different, the complaint would be different, bottom line is that there would still be a complaint. Complaint complaint complaints c:
    p.s. the problem to me seems to be that PSO2 hasn't changed, it's repetitive, but Idk many games that aren't, that's why there's different kinds of games to play c:
    The only thing that can help PSO2 is the same thing that helps every other Online RPGs, new quests and level cap increase. The only problem is that PSO2 is not a "huge game", so anything they add doesn't keep people's interest for too long and it goes back to be a treasure hunt. Honestly, I don't think anything else can be done but to finish the story mode and make PSO3

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I watched Lv 80 Titled Hunar in Beach Wars 3 knock out 6 players with one strike. I was overjoyed.
    The quality unfortunately carries over into XH since when Hunar goes unto rage mode, nobody bothers to move out of zero range or get to a safety range then come back in and attack, you just watch around 3-8 drop to the floor and laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The quality unfortunately carries over into XH since when Hunar goes unto rage mode, nobody bothers to move out of zero range or get to a safety range then come back in and attack, you just watch around 3-8 drop to the floor and laugh
    This, so much this. The first ground slam took 6 people. Sadly since the MPA was slow and we lacked a weak bullet Hunar managed to do it a 2nd time later. The 2nd time he took another 4 people. Even if that was a person's first time fighting Hunar there should have been a light bulb popping up after seeing what happened the first time.

Part of "skill" is just learning and adapting. It seems even basic human traits is too much for some people. I'll be honest though. I am an awful person and enjoy watching half of the MPA explode to a bosses attack. Even more so if I am recording.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jul 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Part of "skill" is just learning and adapting. It seems even basic human traits is too much for some people.
    TD1-3 being perfect examples of this.....and maybe TA's......and C-Mode....
    I'll be honest though, I am an awful person and enjoy watching half of the MPA explode to a bosses attack.
    I watch the group and if I know theyre not even going to bother to get to safety, I'll sit back and watch the show, I won't revive either, I'll let someone else do it.

It's like fighting Ringahda over and over and still never learning anything from fighting it

So, how about those Gal Griffon 'suction tornado transition to a slam after 10 years' deaths
    SEGA is going to save some people, look on the bright side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    So, how about those Gal Griffon 'suction tornado transition to a slam after 10 years' deaths
    SEGA is going to save some people, look on the bright side.
    I get a good laugh when I see people use their PB while they are in there then die anyway.

It's because shitty game mechanics don't stop people playing as much as getting the best gear quickly.
    The whole thing says a lot about just what PSO2 has to offer in terms of actual content.
    It's super easy to just add new weapons with slightly different stats and make people do the same old shit to get them.
    And here I thought PSO2 was heading in a good direction at the start of episode 3. We've basically just gone full circle instead.

They probably have this huge backlog of weapons just sitting there waiting to be added to drop tables.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    mm .... try doing City EQ if available?
    I got a few drops of Lv17 Backhand from random enemy there

I forgot it was as Gu main or Fi main though.
    Thanks. I haven't done that since XH first came out.
    Because, you know, it's just the same damn EQ from the entire first year or so of PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    oceanic menance when that returns also has the fucker could also get lucky in a coast aq i guess
    Yeah, tried that a bunch of times. He's really rare. Guess will try again later, thanks.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jul 29, 2015 at 12:16 AM.

I'm confused as to how/where the heck the JP players are organizing their groups for this.

There was almost a dozen different numbered groups of players on ship 6 for the previous EQ, but contrary to my expectations, none of them were on block 13 (Me and only two other parties of people were actually hunting for rare griffons there).